IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow, today may be a good day.
I've also got a lead through a friend in Atlanta. She'll probably be in the 80-90 pound range when she bulks up some. She's still a little too thin.

I can post a few pictures of her if you'd like.

Dave "LordBeatnik"
New Sure!
-drl
New Re: Sure!
Here's a link to directory of [link|http://69.26.134.129/pictures/Dogs/|dog pictures].

Edit addition:
I should add that this site isn't always up so I wasn't about to inline any pictures. If it goes down at night, it probably won't be up again until in the morning.

The dog is currently named Honey. I've also added a few pictures with her and our dogs to try and give some perspective. Our lab is about 70 pounds, our rotty is 62 pounds (so Honey is easily the taller of the two), and our fuzzy MOUO is about 45 pounds.

I don't know that you can see it in the pictures, but Honey appears to be what's called a Red Rottweiler. The "Red" is a disfavored recessive trait that is visible by the fact that her hair between her ears across the back of her head has a dark red or amber color instead of being solid black.

She's very affectionate and wants to snuggle and be a big lap dog. She was, however, totally untrained when I found her. So my wife and I have had lots of fun teaching her not to jump on people and trying to get her housetrained. She's not spayed but has received her shots.

If you have any questions just ask.

Dave "LordBeatnik"
Expand Edited by lordbeatnik July 31, 2004, 12:31:37 PM EDT
New She looks full-blooded!
Happy-looking dog. You'll probably keep her :)

Still haven't gotten to Pop, will try..
-drl
New It wouldn't surprise me
If my rotty wasn't a natural born instigator or we didn't already have 3 dogs, she'd be staying. But, It's already crowded having three dogs and my son running through the house. With my rotty play fighting with her constantly, I'd like some peace around here. It doesn't help that they don't do a good job of looking out for my son when they chase each other around the house.

Since she was untrained when we found her, the previous owner may have bought more dog than they could handle. Or maybe because she has the "red" trait makes her mostly worthless for breeding.

Dave "LordBeatnik"
New Any news?
My other lead was a dud. Gah!

Dave "LordBeatnik"
New Slipped my mind, I'll ask tomorrow
-drl
     Anyone need a new dog? - (lordbeatnik) - (12)
         Alex! Save this dog! - (deSitter) - (11)
             No thanks! My Peke is the queen of the roost and does not.. - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                 Sounds familiar - (jbrabeck) - (9)
                     Re: Sounds familiar - (lordbeatnik) - (8)
                         My Dad - (deSitter) - (7)
                             Wow, today may be a good day. - (lordbeatnik) - (6)
                                 Sure! -NT - (deSitter) - (5)
                                     Re: Sure! - (lordbeatnik) - (4)
                                         She looks full-blooded! - (deSitter) - (3)
                                             It wouldn't surprise me - (lordbeatnik)
                                             Any news? - (lordbeatnik) - (1)
                                                 Slipped my mind, I'll ask tomorrow -NT - (deSitter)

It looks like food.
48 ms