IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Keep in mind also
One thing to keep in mind when comparing these sorts of stories is that studied have shown that any change in a work environment is liable to increase productivity over the short term. The break in the old patterns of working tends to make people think and concentrate on their work more, which causes a short term rise in production.*

Jay

* And before some PHP thinks about it, it doesn't work over the long term. After a enough changes in short a short period of time the employees are numb to the changes and output will fall even further.
New Ah yes, the infamous Hawthorne effect
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
     I love this guy - (broomberg) - (43)
         He is very observant. - (static)
         I love this line - (drewk) - (27)
             Re: I love this line - (deSitter) - (26)
                 Well of course - (drewk) - (25)
                     roomy scores again - (deSitter) - (24)
                         Read Peopleware - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                             Re: Read Peopleware - (deSitter) - (2)
                                 And you're missing the point - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Re: And you're missing the point - (deSitter)
                             I wonder if that is universally true. - (static) - (10)
                                 It depends on the people - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                     Music works for me. - (static) - (6)
                                         Peopleware lists an interesting experiment on that - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                             Re: Peopleware lists an interesting experiment on that - (deSitter)
                                             I buy that - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                                 night - (deSitter)
                                                 *That's* what's missing from my office--a hot tub! -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                                     My last SF job was next to health club - (tuberculosis)
                                 Keep in mind also - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                     Ah yes, the infamous Hawthorne effect -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         Where to begin - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                             You reminded me of one thing that was not mentioned. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                 How long have you been in the industry? - (FuManChu) - (6)
                                     A decade longer than you've been alive. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                         "Stow it sonny" :) -NT - (deSitter)
                                         That's the generic "you" :) - (FuManChu) - (3)
                                             You're 32, if you haven't had a birthday since January. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                 Off-by-one somewhere in your math. ;) 33 -NT - (FuManChu) - (1)
                                                     Duly noted! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         You might enjoy an audio interview of his I heard today - (FuManChu) - (1)
             Downloaded - (broomberg)
         Excellent read! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Oh, that hurts. - (Arkadiy)
         Please learn before u do - (systems) - (6)
             Your talent is rambling, apparently (new thread) - (FuManChu)
             Re: Please learn before u do - (admin)
             Troll much? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Nah - (broomberg)
             And what would your background be? - (Arkadiy)
             Drivel. - (pwhysall)
         He bashes the hell out of OO too! - (tablizer) - (2)
             You can't please everybody - (tuberculosis)
             Re: He bashes the hell out of OO too! - (johnu)

Body piercings don't have this type of torque though.
115 ms