IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *envious*
That's sweet about the short lineups now. We had to wait an hour and a half at least to get on MF. As much as lineups suck, we were in there again for another ride...

Variety is definitely good. Canada's Wonderland has a good differing selection of coasters so I've been on many different ones, just not any monster ones until SF:DL and CP. MF would have been perfect if there was a loop and corkscrew in there somewhere. I wish CW had some competition here to force them to get a monster coaster or two. (The Ex doesn't count as competition...)

I'll make mention of the short lines and the Halloweekends to my friends. Maybe I can entice another visit out of them... :-)
lister
New Er...
The lines for Millennium Force are still long. Unless you make use of the FastPass (I think that's what it is) stuff, which lets you get a pass for a much shorter line once a day. Typically we would wait 15 minutes with FastPass, an hour without.

We also stay in the park at the Breakers, which lets us in an hour early. First ride is the MF.

In general there are fewer people for Halloweekends. If you really want short lines, I'm led to understand that July 4th is the day to go.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Bragging alert
I worked for a large Chicago bank for a while. We had many office/location parties. New years, 4th of July, Christmas, bank president's birthday, etc. The company as whole, however, rented out Six Flags in Gurnee Illinois for the day for a company wide party. The weekend after it closed to the public for the season, the whole park was ours along with with all the rides. I rode everything. Lines were no longer than 10 minutes for the most popular rides.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New Oh gosh gurney!
Spent ten days there (supposingly to monitor vendor triage) stayed at the best "Best Western" there and loved that 6 flags I stand in envy.
thanx,
bill
Anchorage AK: House for sale 3 bed 1 bath 1440 sq feet huge lot near Cheney Lake 175K FSBO 813.273.3518
I wondered what Darwinian moment had to effect itself before we devolved from children flying paper flags in the sky to half formed creatures thundering in a wall of horns down the road to Roncevaux. James Lee Burke
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Kennywood Park, Pennsylvania -- Go there now - (drewk) - (9)
         At CP did you go on Millenium Force? - (lister) - (7)
             We go every year. - (admin) - (6)
                 *envious* - (lister) - (3)
                     Er... - (admin) - (2)
                         Bragging alert - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             Oh gosh gurney! - (boxley)
                 Discovery channel special - (lincoln) - (1)
                     Not just the wheels. - (admin)
         I like the Hulk at universal, and the train at dollywood - (boxley)

Ugh. Too bony for soup.
40 ms