IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: You know...
You DIDN'T ask a simple question. You volunteered some information from a dubious "teacher" that shows how effective is Christian propaganda and how very far from a real Christian spirit - just as the mad bomber nutcases of the Mideast are far indeed from their own prophet.

If you want to know about Sumeria and Assyria, read some damn history books or *gasp* Google for it. Why would you THINK you can trust a propagandist to tell you history?

You're INFURIATING because you don't have the excuse of being stupid - just willfully ignorant. You only want to constuct a Christian worldview in which a lie can be FELT to be the truth no matter how egregious - well you know what the end result of all this is? A chaotic, dangerous wilderness ruled by the Shrubs and Saddams of the world.

And the funny thing is - what Jesus said has NOTHING to do with this fake history of the Palesto-Babylonians or any of that. It has to do with finding divinity within every single human being and treating it accordingly. Does anyone ever GRADUATE from "Sunday School"?

Religion is going to be the ruination of all of us.

-drl
New YASNWI

"At last, a moment's peace!"
New Re: YASNWI
Here's a question: Why are you talking about Saddam in sunday school, when you should be talking about Jesus?
-drl
New Answer
The teacher was explaining how the people were taken from their lands to captivity in Babylon, and how they walked across the land to Iraq, which was the prominent country in the news lately. This prompted me to ask about was Babylon really in Iraq, which led her to tell me that yes, it was, and that Saddam had intended to rebuild it or had rebuilt it.

I was just curious where it was on the map, and that was my simple question.

And as for do people ever graduate from Sunday School? No, the classes get older and the teachers do too, while the material becomes more and more mature.

Nightowl >8#

"At last, a moment's peace!"
     Learned something new in Sunday School today - (Nightowl) - (16)
         Your "teacher" is full of sh*t - (deSitter)
         Closer than you think - (pwhysall) - (9)
             Hmmm... - (Nightowl) - (8)
                 WHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH - (deSitter) - (5)
                     You know... - (Nightowl) - (4)
                         Re: You know... - (deSitter) - (3)
                             YASNWI -NT - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 Re: YASNWI - (deSitter) - (1)
                                     Answer - (Nightowl)
                 The reason. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Thanks, Alex! - (Nightowl)
         Re: Learned something new in Sunday School today - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
             Awesome map! Thanks! - (Nightowl)
             I think John just found it - (Nightowl)
         Now learn something more - (orion) - (1)
             I know how to search an encyclopedia - (Nightowl)

Dang a lang, dang a lang.
45 ms