IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ashton Ashton
I expected better of you than this.

I am reading Non-VB books, I average about 700 pages in five weeks. I am at the top of my class with a 3.9 GPA.

I am not going for an MBA, yet, how little you know of me.

I have yet to see you state one true fact or piece of evidence to prove the contrary. All I ever get from you is boring Ashton speak, full of lies on the Microsofian level. Your inferiority complex is far greater than mine.

You are a textbook example of what happens when you depend on the "Group Mind" to think for you. Apparently you couldn't fight your own battles, so you had 9 other people of the "Group Mind" attack me. You, and the other members of this "Group Mind" believe conspiracy theories, and have yet to show any crediable evidence to prove even one small yarn of it.

I exist to fight the "Group Mind" and show that we should use individual thinking instead. So I create arguments to counter the "Group Mind" and use the same tactics that it uses, to show how silly it is. If you disagree with my tactics, then you must disagree with the "Group Mind" tactics as well. I learned how to lie and manipulate from the "Group Mind". Notice my change from a Democratic Computer Nerd, into a Republican Business Manager. The "Group Mind" thinks that I am this way, and thus I start to act the way the "Group Mind" seems to think I should be acting like. I have a polymorphic personality, and on other forums I act and post differently. On one forum, I am arguing against Bush, because the "Group Mind" there is for Bush. I become what others think I am, so in each forum I exist on, I have a different personality.

I see that your failure to understand economics, and failure to respond to my posts in a civilized manner, you have resorted to flames. Apparently the personal attack fallacy is quite common with you? If you cannot baffle them with bullshit, drag it into the flame forum, seems to be your motto.

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Thereareno 'true facts', only conjectures. Go play chameleon
New Reality is a lie
we are all programs in a giant super computer. When the computer crashes, it recovers from a backup and restores our memory so we never knew that it happened. Some sensitive people experience a Deja Vu, others have no clue.

I do not exist, I am only a figment of your mind designed to annoy you and others who share the hallucination that is me.

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Now that you've attained self-knowledge no more need be said
     Norman, Norman -n - (Ashton) - (5)
         OT: I can confirm the quote you attribute to me - (ben_tilly)
         Ashton Ashton - (orion) - (3)
             Thereareno 'true facts', only conjectures. Go play chameleon -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Reality is a lie - (orion) - (1)
                     Now that you've attained self-knowledge no more need be said -NT - (Ashton)

Is this how you were? Because I said, "As you were," and I don't think this is how you were.
39 ms