IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Never worried; not new to me.
What might be news to you, though, is that this is probably the only word in English (that is, Transatlantic "English") that is a loan from the South-Swedish dialect of Skåne. Most ordinary Swedes probably wouldn't understand it either, that an ordinary kålrot (lit: "cabbage-root") was meant, if a skåning started talking about his rotabaga [sic] -- especially if he pronounced it approximately as "RRoutabahga", with the 'r' sounding something like a cross between a Scotsman horking up a gob of phlegm and a German having his throat ripped out by a pack of schnauzers, as it does in that horrible skånska tongue.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Thanks for the etymology of the word rutabaga! :)
Alex

"If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said." -- Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve chairman
     The Slow Cooker And Me: A Cautionary Tale - (pwhysall) - (5)
         Another one you can try. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: swede. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Never worried; not new to me. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Thanks for the etymology of the word rutabaga! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yeah cheers, I read this whilst eating my morning porridge:) -NT - (Meerkat)

Some have good ideas and some.. just have ideas.
35 ms