IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One for Ashton: "Gates angers Aussie hacks"
[link|http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=17031|MICROSOFT DEVELOPER Bill Gates] appears to have miffed Australian journalists by adopting a presidential approach to dealing with the media.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Gates has borrowed an idea from George Bush which limits the damage a journalist can do by accepting just one question from each one.

The idea is that if you answer a question with a dose of PR spin, the journalist does not get a chance to ask a further "withering" comeback question.

Most Australian hacks find it difficult to be limited to just one question, the greedy souls.

The Herald complains that Gates is just trying to stifle debate or avoid providing any detail to questions.

It described Bill as being "treated like a visiting head of state".
Alex

"If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said." -- Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve chairman
New Vole vacillates, viciously views vehement visitors;
values villainy, violates veracity. (Vindication? Verily-not.)
Verdict: vivisection.

"We'll fix it in the next release" has gotten the suckers every time.. May the news that he Won't because he Can't - spread in increasing concentric circles, unto even the tiny-brained Biz-folk who feed his lust. (Maybe their kids can explain it to the CIEIOs. Ummm - maybe not.)

Pshaw - Murican Peepul [and apparently most all the Bizness-world elsewhere] are so techno-iggerant, even this transparently disingenuous asshole can scam them forever.
Bizness: where the tiniest minds congregate and rip each other off, while Billy rips them all, like clockwork.

Pity he's such an asshole overall, or it might even be poetic.
New 'fix it in the next release' reminds me
I know I've mentioned the NT course I went on many years ago, but something I remember from it was the instructors approach to finding bugs. "Just wait. You'll see - within a year Microsoft will issue a fix, just upgrade and don't worry".
I don't know if he was told to preach this or if the poor sap actually believed it. :(
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
     One for Ashton: "Gates angers Aussie hacks" - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
         Vole vacillates, viciously views vehement visitors; - (Ashton) - (1)
             'fix it in the next release' reminds me - (Meerkat)

"Your server tonight will be: Jim." DAMMIT!
33 ms