IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 6.2 is out now...
and I've been using it for a week. No problems whatsoever. Still loads slow but is fine after load. This version supports LDAP... Cheap comparisons done by me in OS X.1, NS 6.2 is stable but slow to start up. It has acceptable speed once running and all the plugin goodies. IE 5.1 works well, loads faster than NS and performs about the same while loaded. Opera X beta rocks. Loads quickly, runs noticeably faster, missing some plugin goodies, no LDAP support. (No mail client in beta I am testing as a matter of fact.)

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Based on Moz 0.94, apparently
I was having problems with the 6.1 beta for X (my bookmarks file mysteriously ballooned from 52K to 15M, with corresponding performance issues) and tried 0.95.

Very stable, but seemed slower than NS 6.1. However, I *really* liked the tabbed window feature.

When 6.2 came out I switched back. Now I'm missing the tabbed windows but everything else is hunky-dory.

Tom Sinclair
Speaker-to-Suits
     NS 6.1 for OS X (Beta) - (tjsinclair) - (3)
         Re: NS 6.1 for OS X (Beta) - (screamer)
         6.2 is out now... - (screamer) - (1)
             Based on Moz 0.94, apparently - (tjsinclair)

Mmmmm. Bacteria injections.
34 ms