IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The King of the Patato-People
We have a new enemy and I just learned about him. He is the King of the Patato-People (my name for him) and he controls this country. He controls the Supreme Court, and the Election Comission, he made sure that Dubya won the election and that there would be no recount. He controls the media and makes sure that they do not mention his name. He gets the H1B qoutas changed and brings in more H1B Visa workers into this country because he is against other USians making a decent living unless they are part of the top 5%. All the H1b Visa workers do is make the top 5% richer anyway, no more middle-class IT US Citizens or Green Card workers to earn the good paying salaries. He also controls just about every aspect we have of government. He made Chandra Levey vanish, he dismissed the DOJ charges against Microsoft, he keeps the Metric system down, he controls a good part of the population with street drugs to do his bidding. He has control of organized crime bosses, he controls the Police stations, the FBI, the CIA, and most major corporations.
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New he cant be all bad
he keeps the metric system down.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New Yeah, must be handy
for you people with 6 fingers on each hand :)
--
Peter
Shill For Hire
New 5 finger + 5 fingers + willys 2 friends=12 -m
New Does he exist?
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/7/12/101424/285|Proof in my K5 Diary] that someone found a web site on him, and he apparently has a K5 account. No sign of him on IWETHEY that I can tell.

More news as it unfolds. This could be as big as the "All your base" thing! ;)
"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"Moe Howard
New You've been futzing with your meds again, haven't you?
New Cackle\ufffd :-\ufffd
New Yes I have; however, it is still patato and not potato
Actually it is an acronym, PATATO.

Politically Active Terrorist And Technology Organization.

They spell it that way so they can copyright the word PATATO. As in the PATATO People. The potato is really a red herring to throw people off of what they are actually doing.

Nice try, whomever did the Patato King account.
New Oh Ryan
Isn't it about time you began morphing to a new diet, featuring 0 grease burgers, a bit more veggies, fish whatever - because there ISN'T a pill which will make the Patato People* vanish from your mentation.

And absolutely *Everything* is in your mentation - or, it simply doesn't exist. The hard part is - clearing out the cache. Please start soon; it's beginning to load old conspiracy theories with new URLs.

Y'know? Start at the root cause; the symptoms are a Green Herring.

*Nobody in techno is clever enough to bring off a conspiracy involving more than 20 people - that's with both shoes off. The egos are so large that the odds are 1:1 - that 7.5 of the twenty will Have to tell someone else. Real soon. Ergo, One Patato, Two Patato... then None.

It's your &^#*^%# Meds, Oh Ryan. Start Eating Real, non-processed, non-preserved, not-packaged Food. While sitting quietly at a table with no keyboard and with a tablecloth and candles.. While not thinking of .vb repairs. Or attorneys with pins in guts. Tell brain to shut-up. Repeatedly. Just er 'Be'. A whole minute. Then two. Tomorrow 3. Pattern - replacing rut. Different. Sounds silly: just do it. And don't tell anyone. Not me. Especially not ___

Works wonders - but you have to have faith. This time: not in the tooth fairy.

Next consultation: $45. Nothing free is ever attended to.

Dr. Whom
New Diet and jokes
I have been on a new diet for a while, I guess it is an old diet now come to think of it. I have 0 grease burgers in my diet, eating mostly chicken or some other meat not red. Some days I go without eating meat.

But anyway you say potato and I say patato.

The King of the Patato-People is the one that makes the lines you wait in go longer, he also makes the stop-lights turn red at 2am when nobody else is on the streets. He also sticks those cotton balls in bottles of Aspirn and digs potholes in your street when nobody is around. He appears to have a few henchmen that help him out, but as far as we can tell there is at least less than 20 of them. He has them get on public forums and shill for Microsoft and other companies. They create a lot of shill accounts (ala fake names and fake online profiles) that it appears to be more than 20 of them, but there is maybe like only a dozen or less in reality. They also shill for the Republicans and other groups. If something goes wrong in this country, you better bet that the Patato-People are behind it. They have access to many databases because some of them are crackers, they have blackmail material on just about everybody and can even influence supreme court decisions.

Of course you would know by now that I am just joking about the whole thing, right?
New Twilight Zone episode:
Demonstrating how 'time' works. It is corpuscular not continuous (See Science section). Couple wake up to see: how the scenery Actually gets changed, second-by second:

Lots o' guys wearing green coveralls do the scene-shifting. Not s'posed to See This\ufffd !!

Etc.

But.. whatever turns ya on. It IS a conspiracy of course; those rose-colored glasses are slipped on just after birth, so's the rest of the troops aren't frightened when someone notices:

The guys in green ... you aren't s'posed to See. See?

A.
"Trickle-down" er economics: It's OK if 3% get most of It.
24/7 cubicles: It's OK if the above ^ herd sheep into small pens.
______ don't be shy: ADD to your miniscule list of er 'convenient daily illusions'

(It makes the absurdities a bit easier to bear, if one recognizes their source) We always measure our cell - when incarcerated.
New Seeing the unseen
I thought it was blue coveralls, and one guy left a blue wrench that was used to reassemble the backgound. The husband found it and hid it so nobody else would see it. But then the TZ was in Black and White so we can only imagine the colors of the guys building the "sets".

Call them Angels or just the guys in the coveralls, nobody is really supposed to see them. Sometimes we get out of synch of time and notice these things, being in-synch (not the boy band of the same name, you know what I mean) with time blinds us to the goings on around us.

It is not a matter of having rose-colored glasses, it is a matter of seeing things the way we are supposed to see them. If we saw the truth, it would be shocking, I am sure. So instead we see our version of the truth and the way things look like to us. If we saw them from different perspectives it might make a whole different truth.
New OhRyan - as Gurdjieff said to Ouspensky, when he met him..
(G. having read O's book, Tertium Organum) - O. visiting G. in order to try to become a "student of G's"...

"Pyotr Demianovich, if you understood what you have written, you would be My Teacher.."

You may have 'Gotten' more than you believe you have gotten - but not really seeing that: is as useless as Seeing and doing nothing about what you have learned.

ie thou sayest.

A.
(And don't ridicule the idea of a mere TeeVee play - actually having more subtle overtones and implications - that's YAN way of not-ever Seeing anything) We learn ONLY via metaphors, always..

^%*#*^@# Wake Up Norm! It's all much better when you are indeed Awake - whatever that takes.
New Wake up?
I am awake, just sometimes half-asleep due to the medication. But I can notice things that I didn't notice before. Is this a change for the good or for the bad?
New it appears that a couple of yer prior meds
were self cancelling and yer brain patterns are being regulated by the new ones in a more "bell curve normal" way. they are fireing off certain receptors regularly that the docs "think" are needed to control depression. Since you are a non drinker you need some form of mental maintenance because of yer depression.
thanx,
bill
New Re: Diet and jokes
The King of the Patato-People is the one that makes the lines you wait in go longer, he also makes the stop-lights turn red at 2am when nobody else is on the streets

I guess we don't have EZ quotes here?

No, no, no. That's Murphy.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New Someone else saw him!
I am not making this up, either that or someone has the same imagination as me.
[link|http://www.asmadi.net/unknown/Archives/StoryArc/DV3/dv3.html|Someone else is bothered by the King of the Patato People] he even spelled it the same way! WTF!
New Gosh, I hope it's not catching! :)
Alex
New I hope not either!
But that web page was created in April 2001, which means that guy got it before I did. So look out for the PATATO-Virus! :)
     The King of the Patato-People - (orion) - (18)
         he cant be all bad - (boxley) - (2)
             Yeah, must be handy - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 5 finger + 5 fingers + willys 2 friends=12 -m -NT - (boxley)
         Does he exist? - (orion)
         You've been futzing with your meds again, haven't you? -NT - (hnick) - (10)
             Cackle\ufffd :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
             Yes I have; however, it is still patato and not potato - (orion) - (8)
                 Oh Ryan - (ashton) - (7)
                     Diet and jokes - (orion) - (6)
                         Twilight Zone episode: - (Ashton) - (4)
                             Seeing the unseen - (orion) - (3)
                                 OhRyan - as Gurdjieff said to Ouspensky, when he met him.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Wake up? - (orion) - (1)
                                         it appears that a couple of yer prior meds - (boxley)
                         Re: Diet and jokes - (wharris2)
         Someone else saw him! - (orion) - (2)
             Gosh, I hope it's not catching! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 I hope not either! - (orion)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
154 ms