IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Happy Birthday, Norm!
This being the 60th anniversary of the "Longest Day" of the Normandy invasion and your mother's 36th anniversary of the Noman "G" expulsion. :)
Alex

Honor has not to be won; it must only not be lost. -- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860), German philosopher
New Ditto. Enjoy it and be King for a day. ;-)
New Yeah, Norm..
Since you're tied forever to the events of this date -

May *your* LST find Sword Beach (where the bloody tanks-with-floats WEREN'T launched 4 miles out) instead of Omaha, where the chickenshits, emulating Cmdr. Queeg, Old Yellowstain -- dropped them off in heavy swells. All but 3? sunk.

ie. Stay out of any tracked vehicles on Your Special Day :-)

moi
New Happy Birthday, Norm!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Re: Happy Birthday, Norm!
Oh man! I didn't get your card sent! Sorry Norman! Happy Birthday late, and it will be in the mail tomorrow!

I haven't been in here in days!

Nightowl >8#

"AHHHHH! Relatives coming out of the woodwork!!!!!!"
New Happy B-day, Norm!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Thanks to all
for thinking about me. Sorry I have not been here. My time has been spent with my family and colleg work. I got A's out of both Stats classes and I am taking Econ now. I spend more time on other forums than on here.

My medicine needs to be adjusted, I have low blood pressure now. I've been sick a lot as well, but I continue to keep on my college and team work. Perhaps the low blood pressure is a sign of getting better, or maybe it is something else? My Psych medicine needs adjusting as well, I lost a lot of weight and have had some serious side-effects.

One day I hope to graduate from school and find a decent job or start up my own company. Provided I get better medically.

So thanks to those who thought about me, it makes me feel good that I made at least a few friends here.

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

[link|http://www.xormad.com:4096/district268|I am from District 268].
New Congrats on the grades, good job!
--
Steve
     Happy Birthday, Norm! - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
         Ditto. Enjoy it and be King for a day. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Yeah, Norm.. - (Ashton)
         Happy Birthday, Norm! -NT - (imric)
         Re: Happy Birthday, Norm! - (Nightowl)
         Happy B-day, Norm! -NT - (jb4)
         Thanks to all - (orion) - (1)
             Congrats on the grades, good job! -NT - (Steve Lowe)

Altered daily unreality.
48 ms