IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm probably about a 30/70 split on this one.
The things I agree with:

I don't think owning a gun makes you a killer.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you ought to do it in English.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes a parent with a backbone enough to stand up to the kid, spank his butt and say "NO".

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them but please don't pretend they are a political statement and don't be surprised if I laugh at you because I think you look ridiculous.

I will not be frowned upon or be looked down upon, or be made to keep silent because I have these beliefs and opinions. I thought this country allowed me that right. I am sick to death of "Political Correctness".

Everything else I have some trouble with. Guess that makes me a slightly bad American, then?
New Query, you don't believe...

• I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason. (Sidenote: I believe that can be translated to : the Boy Scouts of America are their own organization and should therefore make their own decisions.)
  • I think Dr. Seuss was a genius, (although I didn't realize it until I had kids).

I disagree with a lot of what the message says. Some of it is even silly - perhaps irrational ex: demanding the ability to look down at others while also demanding not to be looked down upon.

However, the key to this piece is that the irregardless of whether you agree with these statements or not, the individual should be able to have them and be able to express them without rebuke from the Government.

That's a good thing to remember, at any time. The definition of a 'Bad American' may change over the years from the Commie-Pinko-Leftiest pigs to the Intolerant-Right-Wing-Extremeists...but the US does allow them.

• I know what the definition of lying is.

I wish someone would teach Bill Gates.
New Re: Query, you don't believe...
Since I wasn't sure which way the Boy Scouts comment was going, I decided to leave it alone.

The Dr. Suess comment I am unqualified to comment on because I don't have children.
New Lying. Bill knows.
Didn't he buy that dictionary or encyclopedia or something? Didn't you know he's the smartest guy on earth, and that he would never, ever --

dammit. I drank the water again.
"We are all born originals -- why is it so many of us die copies?"
- Edward Young
     A Bad American - (gdaustin) - (9)
         Yep, that would be a Bad American -NT - (cwbrenn)
         Some of it - (Arkadiy)
         Archie Bunker is alive and well! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I don't understand. - (Brandioch)
         It's honest: Archie's title, I mean. -NT - (Ashton)
         I'm probably about a 30/70 split on this one. - (n3jja) - (3)
             Query, you don't believe... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                 Re: Query, you don't believe... - (n3jja)
                 Lying. Bill knows. - (cwbrenn)

Mmmmm... warm chunky cheese Danish... in a cup! How convenient is that??
110 ms