IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Election preview and recap
Now is the winter of our discontent ^h^h^h ... ^h

Or as Richard meant to say -
In these trying times, it is heartwarming to observe how we have all pulled behind our S^helected leadership and bestowed 100:1 blank checks and boundless affection as a bonus. Have begged that our dangerous utterances be pleasantly curtailed and that [next] our Corporations receive their capital gains soastoensureour continued Security. All good things flow from unanimity instead of fighting about stuff.

Perhaps this is a trend; we have passed well beyond the dark ages wherein we looked for certain er 'qualities' before granting deference - clearly we have been guilty of discrimination.. in that egregious past.

But no more shall we discriminate in anything:

Egalit\ufffd, fraternit\ufffd, uniformit\ufffd, homogeneit\ufffd have triumphed at last. No more shall we demand these elitist, imaginary qualities ... imagining that there are any important differences between persons!

Eine Partie! Eine Volk! Eine F\ufffd^h^hLeader!

[link|http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/10/29/tomo/index.html|As Tom T appears to realize too]

After all.. species-intolerance is just another hurdle for Us-as-One to overcome next!

E Pluribus Unum !!
Y'all

Do you feel that lump in your throat too? Not to worry; it's just a benign cyst - not a sign that you've been assimilated..
New Thanks. I thought I was alone.
     Election preview and recap - (Ashton) - (1)
         Thanks. I thought I was alone. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Whoops, this one's a bit vulgar.
35 ms