IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New spot on article...
...as one who came up in the Twin Cities. Even more interesting, I have two siblings - one in Mpls and the other in St. Paul and they map to the described characteristics pretty closely. Hmmmm...

Which reminds me, I'll be around the Twin Cities this summer for a time. Let me know if you want to meet.

Cheers,
Slugbug
New What part of the cities do you come from?
And, it would be great to meet. Same for everyone else, if you happen to visit the Twin Cities, let me know when and where.
New RE: What part of the cities do you come from?
Spent time around Lake Harriet; Lyndale/Lake area, etc. Mostly Mpls side of things but went to school for a time in St. Paul and then the U of M. Send email to firstnamelastname at apple charlie mary dot organization. Would be good to meet.

Cheers,
Slugbug
New Sent. Hope I have the name spelt right
New Re: Sent. Hope I have the name spelt right
S-l-u-g B-u-g. How hard is that?

;-\ufffd
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Heh! Got it...
...will send reply.
     The Twin Cities of Minnesota - (jbrabeck) - (8)
         I swear, I didn't use the Search function... - (CRConrad) - (1)
             I'll buy the first round when we meet. -NT - (jbrabeck)
         spot on article... - (slugbug) - (5)
             What part of the cities do you come from? - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                 RE: What part of the cities do you come from? - (slugbug) - (3)
                     Sent. Hope I have the name spelt right -NT - (jbrabeck) - (2)
                         Re: Sent. Hope I have the name spelt right - (jb4) - (1)
                             Heh! Got it... - (slugbug)

Does this snake smell funny to you?
60 ms