IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So much for the element of surprise.
Is there anything which a journalist discovers now - deemed too time sensitive to reveal?

What a perfect excuse for the continuation of US policy re reporters on the scene, around US activities in this arena: none, last I heard.

No, I have no easy slogans re the right to know vs. the hope of governments, to limit same - but amidst any conflict, let alone an enigma like the present - the above 'reporting' seems tantamount to espionage, in its potential harm and on a scale as high as:

The first atomic device used in war after Nagasaki; now rendered even more precipitate: use 'em or lose 'em!

As experienced and ordinarily reputable as Mr. Hersh is - I cannot imagine how he would decide to act as stupidly as is implicit here, whatever his political biases or even if he has few. No one could imagine this is a trivial matter, suitable for paid gossip and career enhancement. I sure as hell didn't need this titillation.

Ashton
New Imagine.
Imagine propaganda broadcasts from Hitlerian Germany being rebroadcast in the U.S. Even (from all accounts) the relatively innocuous broadcasts by so-called "Tokyo Rose" were seen, correctly, as propaganda and the lady who did them came under intense scrutiny after the war. And those weren't even reports of war plans/secrets/whatever.

Mr. Hersh and many of these so-called journalists either reporting leaks or sucking down Taliban propaganda and reporting it as pure fact bring disgrace to the profession.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     Report: U.S. prepping to take Pakistani nukes - (bluke) - (2)
         So much for the element of surprise. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Imagine. - (wharris2)

Our job is to take as much of the beer flavor out of the water as we can without getting a customer revolt.
111 ms