IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thank you
I don't, generally speaking, consider myself arrogant; I'd favor 'cranky' or some similar adjective. I try to avoid a "piling on" type post where I'd be the 10th or 20th to basically support a thread base since by the time I get there, there's almost nothing left to say that hasn't been said previously.

I haven't focused on what topics or opinions we don't agree on. Disagreement can lead to debating and forcing oneself to examine his/her own views to validate the foundations required to support them. I have no problem with that.

lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Sorry, intended that for Ben.
I don't think we (lincoln and I) have disagreed much - happily :-)

Edit: And I do have a very high regard for your views, lincoln ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

If you can read this, you are not the President.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt May 13, 2004, 05:00:22 PM EDT
New Accepted
We can agree and we can disagree on various topics - that's one main reason this community exists IMHO. And once again, thanks for your kind words.
lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Appreciate your contributions
too.

The irony 'here' is: once Discworld has adsorbed a quote into LRPD-PhaseSpace, all attributions vanish anyway! :-\ufffd

"The reason that academic infighting is so vicious is that so little is at stake.."

[Variously worded and attrib. to our very own Dr. Strangelove]; I Wonder Who's Kissinger Now? - who likely stole it. As in,

Oscar:
I wish I'd said that!
Dinner guest at end of table:
Don't worry, Oscar ... You will ... You will.
     It is unfortunate that this surprises - (ben_tilly) - (9)
         lincoln is a wry commentator on human nature - (boxley) - (1)
             brownie points - (lincoln)
         I don't find your posts negative. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Thank you - (lincoln) - (3)
                 Sorry, intended that for Ben. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Accepted - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Appreciate your contributions - (Ashton)
         Perhaps - (lincoln) - (1)
             I really didn't mean to imply that you're a liar - (ben_tilly)

Caught up in the conflict between his brain and his tail.
397 ms