IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perhaps
but in the earlier thread: I read into your post that I had little, if nothing, original to say; that everything I had ever posted was plagarized and in quite a lot of words I believed you called me a "liar".

I didn't take kindly to the insinuation, as I'm sure you noticed. If you didn't mean to call me a liar and I'm wrongfully accussing you of calling me a liar, then I apologize for the false accusation on my part. But if you DID intend to use that specific label, then that's a whole nother ball of wax. If you did intend to do so, then the phrase "innocent until proven guilty" applies and the burden of proof falls upon you. Google to your heart's content and validate every instance that you can find. Till then, my words are my words.

lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I really didn't mean to imply that you're a liar
You posted lots of quotes without attribution. My default assumption in that case - for anyone - is to assume that most of those quotes are by other people. So I'd never thought that you originated most of them. Nor did I think that you'd tried to claim it.

So my saying that I believed that most of them weren't original to you wasn't an accusation of lying. It was a statement of what I expect to be the case when someone keeps on coming up with decent quotes. It is also what I'd expect other people to believe of me. (And in my case, they'd be right!)

Cheers,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
     It is unfortunate that this surprises - (ben_tilly) - (9)
         lincoln is a wry commentator on human nature - (boxley) - (1)
             brownie points - (lincoln)
         I don't find your posts negative. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Thank you - (lincoln) - (3)
                 Sorry, intended that for Ben. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Accepted - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Appreciate your contributions - (Ashton)
         Perhaps - (lincoln) - (1)
             I really didn't mean to imply that you're a liar - (ben_tilly)

Bog is bolshy, and the evil prestoopniks will be the losers!
62 ms