IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In other words ZOG (Zionist occupied Government)
You are in good company :). Just google for 'ZOG Zionist'. Here is a site that should wet your Jewish conspiracy theories [link|http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-usa.html|Jew Watch]
New Please note, I cite the *Jewish Virtual Library*.
Or is that an anti-Semitic site?
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
New And therefore what
You believe that the US government policy has been hijacked in favor of Israel.
[link|http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,950536,00.html|That is a racist slur ]

"...First, it's worth doing a reality check. As it happens, George Bush's cabinet is the first in decades not to include a single Jewish member. The result is that those bent on sniffing out Jewish influence have to go to the second, third and fourth rungs of the administration to find it. Among the neocons the heavyweights are not Jewish: they are Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
Crucially, this is an American aim pursued for American reasons. The people urging it are dedicated proponents of US might - the Jews among them included. They do not construct these grand designs for Israel's sake, but for America's. It just so happens that in some cases - though not all - those strategic goals are consonant with Israel's. Where they differ - as in Ronald Reagan's sale of Awacs aviation technology to Saudi Arabia - the hawks always choose the US over Israel. Even when they meddle in Israeli politics, it is to serve US ends.

Is there any connection between the Jewish neocons and their Jewishness? Perhaps a good university dissertation could be written on that, drawing on the Jewish tradition of seeking to change the world - from Christ to Marx. But any such thesis would also have to explain the consistent Jewish presence on the left, out of all proportion to their numbers. Maybe Jews are found sitting around the neocon table, but they are also found organising today's anti-war movement - to say nothing of the white ranks of both the anti-apartheid struggle and the 1960s campaign for civil rights in the US.

Real anti-semites are not troubled by that contradiction: they just say that Jews are behind everything. The Nazis used to depict the Jew as the master Bolshevik and master capitalist - often in the same sentence."
New Alex see's Jews wherever he looks, I see communists
there are the same people when it comes to neoconns.
thanx,
bill
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Look at my post with a quote from NY Times.
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=152825|Here]. Quote repeated:
When Mr. Perle was a top defense official in the Reagan administration, Mr. Maloof, a former journalist, worked as his investigator, assembling evidence that the Soviet Union was stealing Western technology. Mr. Wurmser, a Middle East expert who had written a book that attacked the Clinton administration and the C.I.A. for their handling of Iraq in the 1990's, had worked at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative think tank where Mr. Perle was a resident scholar. Mr. Feith had been Mr. Perle's deputy at the Pentagon. And while they were all out of government, Mr. Wurmser, Mr. Feith and Mr. Perle had signed a 1996 paper calling for the overthrow of Mr. Hussein to enhance Israel's security.
My emphasis. Did I make that up? Is the language too complicated for you?
Alex

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
     interesting view on the detainee's treatment - (boxley) - (30)
         Re: interesting view on the detainee's treatment - (deSitter)
         Google "israeli humiliation palestinians". - (a6l6e6x) - (28)
             And searching for "american humiliation muslims" - (bluke) - (27)
                 And using "dogs humiliation cats" returns 12,200 hits -NT - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                     *snicker* -NT - (admin) - (6)
                         Even "admin humiliation snicker" returns 79 hits. IOW BFD! -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                             Well all I have to say... - (admin) - (2)
                                 Just goes to show... - (bepatient)
                                 A swing and a miss - (jb4)
                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                         iwethey humiliation returned about 13 - (bbronson)
                 Re: what exactly does all this prove? - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                     If you insist, so wheres my check? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         > $100 billion tribute of US taxpayer funds sent to Israel. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                             :-) good answer and description -NT - (boxley)
                             Why the US gives Israel money - (bluke) - (2)
                                 Of course - (jake123)
                                 The Cold War has been over for some time. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Like I said ... - (bluke)
                     Tell me how do the Jew's do it - (bluke) - (10)
                         Here's a hint. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                             In other words ZOG (Zionist occupied Government) - (bluke) - (4)
                                 Please note, I cite the *Jewish Virtual Library*. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                     And therefore what - (bluke) - (2)
                                         Alex see's Jews wherever he looks, I see communists - (boxley)
                                         Look at my post with a quote from NY Times. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Not secret powers. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             And in other words the Jews control the $ - (bluke) - (2)
                                 You saying they don't? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Murdoch is Jewish? Bush and Cronies take Bin Laden Money - (boxley)

None of us is as dumb as all of us.
212 ms