email me at ngking at sbcglobal.net and I will burn a CD with the WFW install files on it. They are in directories as DISK1, DISK2, etc. The floppies I had, the originals went bad, but I recently discovered a Zip disk in my things that had them on it. It was an amazing discovery because I might acutally need them. I have not installed it yet, my Aunt wanted to wait until I got some free time from college.

If you got broadband I might put the files on a web server in a Zip file and you can download them and get them quicker. Then I will remove it once you downloaded it. 8 Disks, 11M in size before zipping. Should be quick on a DSL or Cable connection. I assume they can be copied to floppy disks and installed.

The VB 3.0 disks are really bad, so I have to run Disk Doctor on them to hope to repair them. I do not have a workable set, but some disks may be able to be recovered. Since two of the disks are unrecoverable or missing, I cannot install it. Maybe we can combine our disks into one set?