IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This should make Ross froth
[link|http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040424/D824U30G2.html|http://apnews.myway....24/D824U30G2.html]

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - The city of Portland has agreed to pay $145,000 to an elderly blind woman after police pepper-sprayed and shocked her with a stun gun.

The altercation began as an attempt to remove shrubs and appliances from 71-year-old Eunice Crowder's yard, and ended with police citing her for harassment and disobeying an order.

"While she's still on the ground, on her stomach, they tased her in the back and in the breast," her lawyer said.

Police said they pepper-sprayed Crowder after she refused to stop kicking them. They admit that Crowder's prosthetic eye fell out at some point, and that Zajac stunned Crowder with a Taser, an electric stun gun, twice in the lower back and once in the upper back after ordering her to stop fighting and resisting.

Warren said the city's argument is bogus. He said, "To kick the crap out of old folks seems a little bit much to me in the name of law enforcement."
New be like us or we will kick the shyte out of you :(
attempting to explain profiling doesn't require one to take a position for or against it any more than attempting to explain gravity requires one to be for or against gravity. Walter Williams
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Oh I dunno, it is about kicking a woman, after all...:P
John should learn to keep his frivolous comments to himself.
New I always wondered what happened to High School Bullies
after they graduated, apparently some of them joined up with the Police, after they could not be reformed. Ala "A Clockwork Orange" IIRC?

"What's the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

This should make Ross froth - (broomberg) - (3)
         be like us or we will kick the shyte out of you :( -NT - (boxley)
         Oh I dunno, it is about kicking a woman, after all...:P -NT - (Meerkat)
         I always wondered what happened to High School Bullies - (orion)

I say your young men'll be fritterin'!
67 ms