IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One man's cack is anothers......um
Well, then those people can always resize their browser windows, can't they?

Many don't bother, and you have to keep sizing it back as you move around the web. Most want text ready-to-read without fiddling.

Bottom line: It looks cack.

If I get an anti-OO book deal, I'll use the money to pay somebody to overhaul all 100 pages. If I had to do it all over again, I would probably try a different approach, such as using a hosting service that allows server-side includes so that I don't have to duplicate the formatting stuff.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Re: CSS
But I want the header and the footer defined elsewhere, not just fonts and colors. Are you suggesting using CSS to replace HTML? Personally I think they should stick with one or the other. We don't need two different language syntaxes floating around. If XML was not powerful enough, then dump it for a better markup language. (Lispers suggest S-expressions.)

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Sorry, I meant in a general sense, not a per-element sense
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New You are right. That is a better word for it.
             Shapes again? aaaaaahhhhh! -NT - (tablizer) - (43)
                 Re: Shapes again? aaaaaahhhhh! - (JimWeirich) - (42)
                     re: aaaaaahhhhh! - (tablizer) - (41)
                         I like the background. :-) - (admin) - (32)
                             regarding formatting - (tablizer) - (31)
                                 Re: regarding formatting - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                     One man's cack is anothers......um - (tablizer) - (6)
                                         Duplicating the formatting stuff... - (admin) - (5)
                                             Re: CSS - (tablizer) - (4)
                                                 You said, "formatting" -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Sorry, I meant in a general sense, not a per-element sense -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                         Then you wanted "templating" instead. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                             You are right. That is a better word for it. -NT - (tablizer)
                                 Re: regarding formatting - (admin) - (7)
                                     goto contest - (tablizer) - (6)
                                         Re: goto contest - (admin) - (5)
                                             I already did an XBase version. (There is also an L version) - (tablizer) - (4)
                                                 I'm not talking about shapes. -NT - (admin) - (3)
                                                     What are you talking about? - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                         Your "peoples" example. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                             People database - (tablizer)
                                 Read for content - (jb4) - (14)
                                     All these years, and still no slamdunk OO evidence - (tablizer) - (13)
                                         How would you know that ?!? "Slam-dunked" X times over... - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             Psychology, Psychology, Psychology - (tablizer) - (11)
                                                 And what else would you *EXPECT*? - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                     Goto's and OO both share INconsistency - (tablizer) - (5)
                                                         And there is one reader's imagination... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                             Dr. Codd was hallucinating? - (tablizer) - (3)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Codd was hallucinating? - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                     Doesn't look like it. - (Another Scott)
                                                                 It was a reference to an earlier post - (ben_tilly)
                                                     But in the immortal words of Ringo: - (jb4) - (3)
                                                         Goto's are a Rorschach test: we see what we hate in it -NT - (tablizer) - (2)
                                                             Go program in DCL, then. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                 I think you missed my point -NT - (tablizer)
                         Purpose of Shapes - (JimWeirich) - (7)
                             sniggle :-) working code -NT - (boxley)
                             derth of more applicable examples - (tablizer) - (1)
                                 Re: derth of more applicable examples - (JimWeirich)
                             Your URL is broken - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                 Nope. - (admin)
                                 Re: Your URL is broken - (JimWeirich) - (1)
                                     Very long URLs have ellipsis inserted in the URL. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             Corrected version - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 Re: Corrected version - (JimWeirich)

It's smarter than you think.
77 ms