IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shut the fuck up, arsehole!
Come on, you damn wimp; quit your fucking whining!

You are the stupidest, ugliest, smelliest git to ever walk in a pair of (*) shoes!

I dare, I fucking DARE you to even TRY to reply to this!

(*): No doubt stolen; hicks like you aren't capable of acquiring them by honest means!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
Expand Edited by CRConrad April 21, 2004, 03:55:55 AM EDT
New On yer period?
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Crack fairy has been good to you, eh?
Or maybe the brain fairy left a quarter under your pillow?
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #152066 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=152066|ICLRPD]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Actually
I knew I was whining and complaining. Periodically I NEED to blow off some steam to keep my sanity.

As for the ugliest, well, we'll have to leave that up to our respective spouses. I would agree that I'm not quite Chippendale material, but for some reason my wife disagrees.

And as for smelliest, you might have a contest there. Last time a Fin walked by the flowers wilted and the dogs ran off. Only that happens thing when I walk by is that that everyone starts to retch. No effect on flowers and dogs.

Jetzt halts maul! (Don't know how to spell slang)
New Hmpf, weak - I had hoped for...
...a reply where you'd "blow off some *more* steam" than that -- but let's hope it was at least a *little* bit therapeutic, then! :-)

Almost perfectly correct, BTW; only thing is, I think "halt das" would get an apostrophe to mark the join (just like in Engrish) when it's contracted to "halt's".

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New You mistake letting off steam
with blowing my top. IMO letting off steam is a controlled process by which I can regain equilibrium. Blowing my top is the tempertantrum that is an explosive process where everything and everyone is in imminent danger of immolation. I've been known to do that also. Just never on the keyboard.

btw, thanks for the spelling correction. Phrase was used frequently while living in der Vaterland. Never did see it spelt, just spoken.
New Dang, so my 1337 psychotherapy 5ki11zs were wasted.
     Shut the fuck up, arsehole! - (CRConrad) - (7)
         On yer period? -NT - (boxley)
         Crack fairy has been good to you, eh? - (hnick) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
         Actually - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             Hmpf, weak - I had hoped for... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 You mistake letting off steam - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                     Dang, so my 1337 psychotherapy 5ki11zs were wasted. -NT - (CRConrad)

You tread upon my patience.
92 ms