IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New get an adapter...
...or just buy a [link|http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=196|wireless pci card.]
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New ...at about twice the price
What I'd really like is a general-purpose PCI card that has a (or even two!) PCMCIA socket(s) on the back that I can plug PCMCIA cards into as I need them. That'd be the bomb!

[edit: fixed 6LA typo!]
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 April 15, 2004, 09:46:35 AM EDT
New Like this?
[link|http://www.quatech.com/public/googpcdrive.htm|QuadTech] PCI/PCMCIA adapter. I'm sure there are similar devices from other sources.

No experience with them myself....

Cheers,
Scott.
New Gotta love the omnipotent sentience of the LRPD!
Yes.

Exactly like that.

Thanx!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Cheap WiFi Access point -your pc & this open source software - (dmarker) - (10)
         Good find. - (FuManChu)
         Neat but - (altmann) - (1)
             Good thinking, heres even more ... - (dmarker)
         This "issue" keeps coming up when I look at wireless - (jb4) - (6)
             Just find the equivalent PCI card. - (admin) - (1)
                 While many just make a PCI-PCMCIA adapter for their card :( -NT - (FuManChu)
             get an adapter... - (bepatient) - (3)
                 ...at about twice the price - (jb4) - (2)
                     Like this? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Gotta love the omnipotent sentience of the LRPD! - (jb4)