IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You must've hit a reliable burp :P
Oh, and thanks for the anecdote.
<hr width='90%'>"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New I shall have to hope that 'my guys' can manage
not to incur 'heavy usage' - with only 3 laptops hanging off the router/firewall; no humongous dbases, no extra-nets or web servers*. If your caveats prove accurate, will be sure to add to the anecdotal report list :[

* and unlikely to be downloading ISO files and such.

A.
     The Reg take on escalation in DDoS attacks - (Ashton) - (10)
         Linksys Cable/DSL Router BEFSR41 is pretty good. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             Thanks for hint. - (Ashton)
             A lot of people find Linksys unreliable under load - (tseliot) - (7)
                 Netopia looks good; includes VPN - (tonytib) - (3)
                     SMC Barricade - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                         Yep, their pricing is really good (like $100 at Fry's) - (tonytib) - (1)
                             I was so impressed, I got one for myself.. - (tjsinclair)
                 Re: A lot of people find Linksys unreliable under load - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     You must've hit a reliable burp :P - (tseliot) - (1)
                         I shall have to hope that 'my guys' can manage - (Ashton)

*nog*
44 ms