IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I could do that
if she had a CD-ROM drive, which she does not have. The system is so old it may not even have an IDE drive for all I know. Any idea how to take the OS/2 3 Warp install CD and copy it to floppy disks? I'll also need a TCP/IP driver for OS/2 and WIN-OS2 that supports network cards.

Remember that Windows 3.0 ran on 8088/8086 chips too, so it could be one of those. Not even sure if OS/2 ran on anything lower than a 286.

I am finding I do not really have the time to spare for all these computer problems that keep coming my way.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Re: I could do that
About how to do the floppy disks... read the readme on the CD. All the docs you need are on the CD.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Thanks I did not know it was possible
I read the docs, but missed the floppy creation part. When I get time I will read it over again.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Norm, learn to say no!
I am finding I do not really have the time to spare for all these computer problems that keep coming my way.

Your schooling has to come first. Your family has to come first. You must learn to say NO to the friends and extended family when they're requesting computer help. Otherwise you end up losing. And they won't care...
     Supporting older Windows - (orion) - (10)
         Got some vb3 disks around here somewhere - (ChrisR)
         If she's really junked and you want to set her up with new - (jake123) - (4)
             I could do that - (orion) - (3)
                 Re: I could do that - (jake123) - (1)
                     Thanks I did not know it was possible - (orion)
                 Norm, learn to say no! - (jbrabeck)
         I asked you for those disks 2 years ago - (lincoln) - (3)
             I have a CDROM of WfWG (v3.11) -NT - (folkert) - (1)
                 Heh. I got one of those too. - (mmoffitt)
             I just found a Zip disk that had them on it - (orion)

I Palindrome I.
78 ms