IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh, they ARE "bottom-aligned"...
...only, the "bottom" is a plane that slants away from you at the 'top', and towards you at the 'bottom' -- it's at a 45-degree angle to the plane of your screen.

Move your head to one side of the monitor (preferably the right), tilt it away from the screen, and watch how the letters are lined up behind each other -- not only are they all perfectly "bottom-aligned", but they're all exactly the same height, too.

As long as you keep in mind what direction "height" works in, for these letters -- it's not the same as "height" on your screen, which is a diagonal of these letters.

HTH!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Nitwit nit-picker.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

Give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute.
Set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
     Fun with ASCII - (ChrisR) - (9)
         Fun! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Hmm... hey Scott, if user agent == Lynx ... :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                 Stop f***ing obsessing about user agent strings! :( - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     He's still updating the 'wiki. He's here in spirit, I think -NT - (Another Scott)
         Odd how the T doesn't line up -NT - (FuManChu) - (4)
             You mean the "Eye", "Tea" and "Why"! - (folkert) - (3)
                 Uh, they ARE "bottom-aligned"... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Nitwit nit-picker. -NT - (folkert)
                 Mook. -NT - (admin)

Son, when you've lived as long as I have, you'll want to forget most of it too.
41 ms