IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Being unrepentant is worse.
Byrd's always been one of my heroes. Just touched a raw nerve.

And I've never seen a bird land quite the way an ass-dragger does. ;0)
New Never seen a bird land on it's beak like a tricycle does ;-)
     Senator Byrd a buffoon? - (mmoffitt) - (26)
         Didn't mean to insult Strom ;-) - (bbronson) - (2)
             Being unrepentant is worse. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Never seen a bird land on it's beak like a tricycle does ;-) -NT - (bbronson)
         The few times I've caught him on CSPAN - (tuberculosis) - (22)
             You're not paying attention. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                 No, YOU aren't - (broomberg) - (20)
                     Try reading for content. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                         Bull - (broomberg) - (18)
                             Choose your battles - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                                 Oh, I agree - (broomberg) - (16)
                                     "made a deal" ne "sold you out" - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                         But Byrd had little to lose either way. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                             What I meant by suicide... - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                 He's in the minority. What can he do? -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                     Fuck off and have your pansy-ass civilised debate elsewhere. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                         Ack! It burns! It burns! <crash, thud> -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         And fuck you to - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                             Fuck me to what? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                 See what I said about grammer nazis, fuckwit -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     Deliberate spelling errors are so pass\ufffd, Ben. - (pwhysall)
                                                                 is a tard lower or higher than a wit? -NT - (boxley)
                                                         You can't handle subtlety - (broomberg) - (4)
                                                             Never Noticed that! *tic* -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                 As I recall, you were the grenade... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                     Ummm, yeah. I know. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                                         I was the finger on your pin. -NT - (broomberg)

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
and
in
the
darkness
bind
them

175 ms