IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You could ASK for some?
That's what we do in our house. Also, I've been trying to get the kids to deliver 2 rolls each time we run out, so we have a spare.

But, sometimes the kids don't listen and I have to do the daily planet/disarray thing also.

Glen Austin
New roaring squaddling about the house in search of awipe
is usually counterproductive with lots of selfavowels that there was half a roll when I pinched my loaf.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     things not to do when you notice there isnt TP after you sit - (boxley) - (9)
         One would think the first action would be.. - (Silverlock) - (8)
             waddling accross the house in dissaray as opposed - (boxley) - (7)
                 I know if I heard you speak those words I'd understand them. - (Silverlock) - (4)
                     Too late, he's already won. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                     An' I don't even tink dis one wuz Guido's fault. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Did you mean to say_____Abridged Too Far? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Oooohh! That smarts! -NT - (jb4)
                 You could ASK for some? - (gdaustin) - (1)
                     roaring squaddling about the house in search of awipe - (boxley)

Pull. Snick! Push. Snick! Pull. Snick!
47 ms