IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So let me get this straight.
You went to a steakhouse and got lamb and pork.

And it was disappointing.

Maybe...just maybe...

you shoulda tried the STEAK!!!!

:-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Its a strine chain, lamb IS strine steak
but looking at the gnawing and sawing there was still jockey marks on the steaks I saw go by. For a chain steak Sam Seltzer's isnt bad, Chris Ruth is OK but I am in the south so steak often gets served as stake.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New ROFL!
I've eaten at Outback Steakhouse a few times and at least once had a great steak but as I recall they overdid it with garlic on the salad. Otherwise, just OK.

But, I agree it's not a price performer.

And as John has said, a restaurant in Sydney (OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE Lot 4, 1190 Old Windsor Road, Parklea, Sydney 2768 NSW) notwithstanding, [link|http://www.outback.com/companyinfo/|only the name] is Australian.
... generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.
Also part of the same company:
Carrabba's ... fresh, handmade Italian dishes ...
o o o
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
o o o
Roy's is an upscale casual restaurant featuring Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine.
etc. In other words, [link|http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=OSI|theme restaurants].
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
     tried another Clearwater FL invention "Outback Steakhouse" - (boxley) - (35)
         So let me get this straight. - (bepatient) - (2)
             Its a strine chain, lamb IS strine steak - (boxley)
             ROFL! - (a6l6e6x)
         The Alice Springs Chicken is pretty good. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             I guess you already know, but... - (Meerkat) - (28)
                 Yup. It's American. No Vegemite in sight. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     OT: Found Marmite at the grocery store today -NT - (admin) - (3)
                         Easter dinner? :-\ufffd -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Just saw it in passing. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                 I guess that would be Passover then... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 what about Aussie cheese chips? :-) - (boxley) - (22)
                     Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire Sauce, you heathen. -NT - (pwhysall) - (8)
                         Wot, no HP? -NT - (FuManChu)
                         Lea & Perrins Worcestershire - Q to pwhysall - (rcareaga) - (6)
                             As listed on the bottle: - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 over here is - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Zactly the point. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                         Re: Zactly the point. - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             Don't let - (folkert)
                                     You want to avoid Hydrolysed [vegetable] Protein. - (static)
                     More often than not, Tomato Sauce - (Meerkat) - (12)
                         Not Dutch - (jake123) - (2)
                             They do that in Germany too. - (a6l6e6x)
                             eh, you ever eat in knowles restaurnt in dunnville Ont? - (boxley)
                         No. No. No. No. - (folkert) - (8)
                             Tomato Sauce and Mayonnaise - (Meerkat)
                             Hellmans of course, the others are salad dressing -NT - (boxley)
                             Miracle Whip != Mayonnaise. -NT - (Yendor) - (5)
                                 Eye No That. - (folkert)
                                 WTF is "Miracle Whip"? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     Utter shite is what it is. - (Yendor) - (2)
                                         add a lot of sugar or corn syrop to miracle whip, nasty -NT - (boxley)
                                         Yup, one taste of *That* and I pass on whatever it polluted. -NT - (Ashton)
         I've only eaten their food for free . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             And since someone else was picking up the tab ... - (drewk)

"It grew, as the sum of a lot of separate people's ad-hockery, most of those by people who had no idea what they were doing, and would gladly pound screws with a hammer all year long, for lack of acquaintance with the concept of screwdrivers." - Rick Moen
367 ms