IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Israel tells US to bugger orf

Responding to Sharon's comments, Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage told reporters in Washington:
"Our position on such questions -- the exile or assassination of Yasser Arafat -- is very well known. We are opposed and we have made that very clear to the government of Israel."

Hanegbi strongly rebuffed Washington's criticism, telling Israel Radio "it seems to me that it should be the last one that can preach to us about how to implement our right to self-defense."

Hanegbi asserted that U.S. forces had been killing militant leaders in Iraq and Afghanistan "some of whom haven't touched a hair on the head of any American in the United States." He noted last year's killing of Saddam Hussein's two sons by U.S. forces.
come back again and we weel inzult you a second time.
thanx,

bill

"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Sounds fine
no more aid then? Works for me. Sharon seems as imperialistic as Bush. I do not think he is working at compromise - only genicide.

Java is a joke, only it's not funny.

--Alan Lovejoy
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:41:18 AM EDT
     Israel tells US to bugger orf - (boxley) - (1)
         Sounds fine - (tuberculosis)

My Mom, who is vacationing in Aruba...
31 ms