IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yabut..
If M$ did so, then large, international companies, would have to find other software to use in Europe. And for compatibility, same would be used in US. I really don't think M$ would be that stoopid. (Well, they did bing out Bob and Clippy...)
New Just bundle.
Sell companies something (product "A") at an outrageous price in Europe, and either

A) bundle XP with it physically.

B) Give the purchaser the ability to download XP from a US site after entering the registration number from product "A".

There's nothing that says you can't bundle your (monopoly) product as a 'free' bonus to be included with a product you DON'T have a monopoly on, after all.

And if this practice gets them hauled into court, well, that will take years to resolve too, with another fiscally insignifigant fine...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Americans complaining about $MS euro fine? - (boxley) - (8)
         That depends on your point of view of the US action - (jake123)
         Oh, Poor MicroShaft^H^H^H^Hoft - (Steven A S) - (6)
             It's less than one month's cashflow. I doubt they'll feel it -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Oh, but their **shareholders** will - (jb4)
                 The money's not what will hurt. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     I dunno. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Yabut.. - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             Just bundle. - (imric)

And Bob's your uncle...
75 ms