IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anyone noticed?
First, Taliban say that we target civilians. Then they move their troops in with civilian population. I wonder if Muslims are noticing...
New Oh, they noticed...where'dja think they learned it?
This is an old tactic. Saddam used it during the Gulf War. And given the fact that Saddam hasn't had an original thought in his entire lifetime*, it's likely that this may well be an old regional tactic.

*Wait...That isn't entirely true. He did nerve-gas his own people...that's pretty original.
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
New Doubt it's regional
This tactic has been used forever in a variety of forms. I remember reports from Bosnia. I have read memoirs of officers recounting when this tactic was used against them in WWII and in WWI (They wouldn't admit to doing it themselves now would they?). I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has been used in every major conflict in recorded history. So, yeah they're scum sucking bastards, but this is not something new. Nor is it a tactic confined to the region.
Don Richards,
Proud recipient of the ABBA.
New I mean the saner part of them...
Do they see now how Taliban are lying? If we are indeed targeting civilians, what would be the purpose of hiding among them? A fine example of doublethink.
     Anyone noticed? - (Arkadiy) - (3)
         Oh, they noticed...where'dja think they learned it? - (jb4) - (2)
             Doubt it's regional - (Silverlock)
             I mean the saner part of them... - (Arkadiy)

They're a cornered rat, and quite frankly, I think they have rabies to boot. I'd rather not get too close to them.
36 ms