IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We made it
visited Seaworld today. Had fun, lots of sun, I got sunburn but otherwise it was great.

Time to go to the store and buy more food, and stuff, later.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New If you make a west coast beach run, let me know
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I am back now
I think we went to the beaches on the other side of Florida. I got sand in my eyes from my 5-year-old kicking sand while I was lying down, and from a strong wind that blew sand everywhere. I had to get eyewash to flush my eyes out. I was almost blind and my vision was very blurry. Daytona beach, or one of them, East side of Florida. I am home and doing better now.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Vacation time in Florida with my family - (orion) - (11)
         Drive safe in Georgia - (deSitter)
         if you havnt made reservations yet - (boxley) - (5)
             Thanks we have a timeshare condo - (orion) - (2)
                 how many of those dang things do you have? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Just one - (orion)
             Seconded - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 yes. crap pool but secretaries and dental assistants - (boxley)
         I'll be there all next week, too. - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
             We made it - (orion) - (2)
                 If you make a west coast beach run, let me know -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     I am back now - (orion)

Only the choicest German spam!
52 ms