IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New you will have to try seal oil sometime
I like it. It is used like ketchup in the far north as a flavor enhancer. Most Qassicqs (whites) dont like it. I persueded my buddy to try a taste one time, he ruminated and said he would commit suicide before being forced to eat that again.
thanx,
bill
In Bush\ufffds America, fighting terrorism abroad is used as a pretext for vanquishing civil liberties at home. David Podvin
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Yes, procuring seal oil is among my mid-distance goals.
I quoted here once an Eskimo lady I heard on an American Indian show who ended her dictation of a recipe, "It's delicious, but then anything cooked in seal oil would be delicious".
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Australian Food? - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Kangaroo recipes - (deSitter)
         Australian food brought to you by Clearwater FL - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: Australian food brought to you by Clearwater FL - (deSitter)
         You need an Oz hamburger - (FuManChu)
         Of course, I will not be able to pass judgement . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             vegemite taste like - (boxley) - (8)
                 Hmmmm . . . a little more research . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                     Vegemite is simply incomparable to Marmite - (Meerkat) - (3)
                         Ha! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Vegemite is the wussy version. Marmite is the real thing. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Feh. Can we at least join forces to pick on Promite :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                     you will have to try seal oil sometime - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yes, procuring seal oil is among my mid-distance goals. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     You need to get your friends upgraded. - (pwhysall)

According to one source, the average British driver will let rip 912 pints of fart during their lifetime.
113 ms