IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is always Misinformation in my posts
or haven't you been paying attention to my posts either?

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New You claim you didnt lookup the answers
the answer you gave indicated that you read the material you posted but didnt understand it. You could not have remembered this because it never worked that way. So you checked online and posted what you thought were the answers, no biggie, we all do that. But quit protesting that you didnt.
thanx,
bill
In Bush\ufffds America, fighting terrorism abroad is used as a pretext for vanquishing civil liberties at home. David Podvin
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Fine if it shuts you up
I did lookup the answers. The Internet is a very valuable research tool, and I cannot understand why using it to find something or verify something is seen as a bad thing. No different than reading a book.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Actually you are correct.
But you said you were qualified.

You lease on being qualified as an Admin is up... you forgot to pay the rent about 5 years ago.

Give up trying to impress us. You will never Measure up, with you lame attempts to install linux and now accidentally stumble upon answers that you should ALSO found on the internet.

You claim the Internet is a resource, you never used it before to fix your issues with learning linux, why should you start now, just to prove our point for us.

You are absolutely a person that has some understanding of things, but you run out of steam very quickly as you use the whole thing up.

Please stop this, it garners no respect or good reputation.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

'In view of the fact that Microsoft is acondemned monopolist and on the other hand the internal messages andfinancial transactions of SCO look ever doubtful, Microsoft should bereally anxious that to the own company something does not remainsticking from the Gestank of the SCO.' --Plagarized from [link|http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20040322133607169|GROKLAW]
New I did fix my Linux problems on my own
thank you very much. I am reading Howtos and FAQs to get what I can out of them.

True I never was able to reach my potential, I have too many walls in my way to reach it.

One way to filter for technical people :-) - (ben_tilly) - (93)
         "Fearlessness"? - (Another Scott) - (17)
             Yeah, that and a digital certificate. - (jb4) - (14)
                 Easy peasy. - (admin) - (13)
                     man?!? - (jb4) - (12)
                         Then I suspect you don't qualify anyway... ;-) -NT - (admin) - (3)
                             Guilty as charged.... - (jb4) - (2)
                                 Debian. - (admin) - (1)
                                     Just found out that SuSE 9.1's got it - (jb4)
                         And we see that their filter worked - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             two implementations of man, more or less - (boxley) - (1)
                                 That makes sense -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             $ echo $PAGER - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                 That can't be it - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Then you have sensible default - (Arkadiy)
                                 How ironic your .sig is in this thread.....**giggle** -NT - (jb4)
                             As I already admitted to Scott... - (jb4)
             Deploy wireless network? - (broomberg) - (1)
                 ROTFL -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Is this for real? - (deSitter) - (1)
             Unless the position is already filled, it should be real - (ben_tilly)
         would look into it but - (boxley)
         Could also be. . . - (morganek) - (2)
             Go through process.... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Sent my pubkey - no response -NT - (deSitter)
         Hhhmmmmmmm - (orion) - (35)
             You don't qualify - (ben_tilly) - (34)
                 Maybe I do, maybe I don't - (orion) - (33)
                     If you think that you qualify... - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                         Why be proven wrong when you don't have to? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         I have to do something first - (orion) - (6)
                             Let's just say this - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                 You may be right - (orion) - (4)
                                     Not odd at all - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                         I may have had them at one time or thought I did - (orion) - (2)
                                             Your confidence level is your problem. - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 Not my only problem - (orion)
                     Do you know how to obtain your SSH key? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Yes I do - (orion)
                     I don't want to be a meanie, Norm, but... - (pwhysall) - (21)
                         Re: I don't want to be a meanie, Norm, but... - (deSitter) - (2)
                             Uh, riiiiight. - (Yendor) - (1)
                                 Re: Uh, riiiiight. - (deSitter)
                         Oh but you are a meanie, nothing you can do about it. - (orion) - (17)
                             You've googled. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                 tad obvious I would say :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     To a genuine UNIX admin, yes. - (pwhysall)
                                 So you say - (orion) - (13)
                                     In that, you're almost definitely wrong - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                         actually you can do both - (boxley) - (3)
                                             I was wondering about that... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                 I should have been more specific. - (pwhysall)
                                             PAM does that too, IIRC - (admin)
                                         That is the way I do things - (orion)
                                         There are ways to actually have both. - (folkert)
                                     Norm there was enough misinformation in yer post - (boxley) - (5)
                                         There is always Misinformation in my posts - (orion) - (4)
                                             You claim you didnt lookup the answers - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Fine if it shuts you up - (orion) - (2)
                                                     Actually you are correct. - (folkert) - (1)
                                                         I did fix my Linux problems on my own - (orion)
         Can you point to more such things? - (deSitter) - (32)
             Your public key? - (pwhysall) - (11)
                 Re: Your public key? - (deSitter) - (10)
                     You probably sent your GPG key, right? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         (bangs head onto bed spikes) - (deSitter) - (8)
                             Patience, grasshopper. -NT - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                 Re: Patience, grasshopper. - (deSitter) - (5)
                                     I got the impression - (altmann) - (4)
                                         Hmm possible - (deSitter) - (3)
                                             So try logging in. -NT - (admin) - (2)
                                                 to what? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                     To their server - (orion)
                             That isn't how ssh works - (ben_tilly)
             Response finally showed up - (deSitter) - (17)
                 Re: Response finally showed up - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Luck Bro -NT - (boxley)
                 Stage 2 complete - (deSitter) - (13)
                     See the default Apache page here. Keep at it! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                         FreeBSD must be great - (deSitter) - (11)
                             Still the default page from here. - (broomberg) - (10)
                                 cp index.html.en test1.html - (deSitter) - (9)
                                     Don't assume - (broomberg) - (5)
                                         ? - (deSitter) - (4)
                                             How hard to understand is that? - (broomberg)
                                             test inside the test - (cforde) - (2)
                                                 I thought of it exactly opposite - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                     If they continue not contacting you, then at least try it. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     Don't assume - (broomberg) - (2)
                                         seconded -NT - (boxley)
                                         Thirded. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 have fun with that. knock'em dead -NT - (cforde)
             That one was pretty random, sorry -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 S'OK send more if you find'em - (deSitter)

So yeah, this is a thing. One of those things that you come across online that makes you think, "That's enough internet for the day."
200 ms