IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FYI, I never had a picture
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New I think I realized that
Moffit might not have either, but both mine and DeSitters have a white box with the word picture to the left at the top and an O to the right.

Any idea what's up?

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New I'd assume that it has to do with preferences being reset...
to old data because of a corrupted file.

Just Edit your Preferences to get it back if you still have the picture...

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New I figured that too
But putting the URL back didn't work, so I'm gonna have to wait for John to help me fix it.

Thanks!

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
     Avatars/Pictures - (Nightowl) - (5)
         FYI, I never had a picture -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             I think I realized that - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 I'd assume that it has to do with preferences being reset... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     I figured that too - (Nightowl)
         Yay! My Owl is back! - (Nightowl)

The universe is 98 percent hydrogen and helium... and I'm rather fond of the other 2 percent.
82 ms