IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is time once again...
...to profusely thank those that provide for us in the IWETHEY community. Scott and Greg go aove and beyond over and over in making sure this community has its outlet.

Peter also for introducing jabber into the mix so we can interact in more real time.

Mike for rebuilding the MUD for anyone that wants that as an outlet.

All of you.

Sincerely.

Thank you.

If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I would like to associate myself with BP's missive.
New I also will add my byline thereunto
-drl
New I also will add my byline thereunto
-drl
New Thanks. :-)
It's fun. Really. But never forget that we have our own LRPD addictions to feed as well...

Kinda like the addicts helping grow the poppies... ;-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I bow my head in thanks.
New sitting shivering at my desk pressing reload over and over
many thanx to you guys for making it happen,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New yes indeed. Thanks guys.
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New We give thanks for our daily dose of sanity...
New Agreed and...
hopefully the routine thank yous don't become regarded as routine.

Because they really are meant each and every time.

Cheers,
Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
New Wholeheartedly agree
The thanks are genuine, as the loss of the site for whatever length of time was disconcerting, so I truly appreciate your efforts to put it back right.

Nightowl >8#

"Don't be a cynic and disconsolate preacher. Don't bewail and moan. Omit the negative propositions. Challenge us with incessant affirmatives. Don't waste yourself in rejection, or bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson
New ditto
-----
Steve
New Thank you indeed
This recovery was worthy of "enterprise computing". Performed by two guys and a tape.
--

Less Is More. In my book, About Face, I introduce over 50 powerful design axioms. This is one of them.

--Alan Cooper. The Inmates Are Running the Asylum
New Mmmf...
Oh, thorry. thtill waiting for my tongue to heal from having been bitten through during my withdrawel.

Thankth guyth.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New Withdrawel now fortunately replaced by customary with-drivel
i.e, we don't have to go without our daily dose of drivel any more! :-)

Next time, remember to keep a bit of wooden stick next to your dethk for eventualitieth like thith.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Will do thir.
-----------------------------------------
It is much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than it is to give them a helping hand.
Mike Royko
New ObAOL: Me too!
===

Implicitly condoning stupidity since 2001.
New D'oh, that's what I was going to say! :)
John. Busy lad.
New Only one thing to say
the bugs aren't all over the place anymore. They also seem to be leaving my light bulbs alone, and the one powering my cell phone seems to be back at work.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New dood, lay off the ganja for a bit!
-----
Steve
New Nah, they know what I'm talking about:)
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New the bugs? :-)
-----
Steve
New Yep
The bugs. You know, the ones that appeared when you couldn't get your lrpd fix?
New Aye.
My sincere thanks!

I know I don't contribute as much as I used to - nevertheless, I'd go nuts without this place.

Again, thanks....

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Yabut.. if they're so smart
And also not rich - obv they know something sneaky

Nice. Not a CIEIO in the place!

Gracias.
New Geez. Whata bunch'o'kissasses
Smooch.
New Hear, hear! My thanks as well.
Alex

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." -- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
     It is time once again... - (bepatient) - (26)
         I would like to associate myself with BP's missive. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I also will add my byline thereunto -NT - (deSitter)
             I also will add my byline thereunto -NT - (deSitter)
         Thanks. :-) - (admin)
         I bow my head in thanks. -NT - (CRConrad)
         sitting shivering at my desk pressing reload over and over - (boxley)
         yes indeed. Thanks guys. -NT - (cforde)
         We give thanks for our daily dose of sanity... -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Agreed and... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Wholeheartedly agree - (Nightowl)
         ditto -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Thank you indeed - (Arkadiy)
         Mmmf... - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Withdrawel now fortunately replaced by customary with-drivel - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Will do thir. -NT - (Silverlock)
         ObAOL: Me too! -NT - (drewk) - (1)
             D'oh, that's what I was going to say! :) -NT - (Meerkat)
         Only one thing to say - (jake123) - (4)
             dood, lay off the ganja for a bit! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                 Nah, they know what I'm talking about:) -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                     the bugs? :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                         Yep - (jake123)
         Aye. - (imric)
         Yabut.. if they're so smart - (Ashton)
         Geez. Whata bunch'o'kissasses - (broomberg)
         Hear, hear! My thanks as well. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

If I have enough time to pro-actively squirt saltwater up my nose, I'd rather use that time to floss.
136 ms