IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New but did she sell them in cuban restaurants for $3 bucks?
fancy nada, local cuisine. Is the tomato puree plain flavored or more ketchup flavored? Im assuming the salami and cheese go on the dry side and butter sides are out? Dont have a waffle iron but it sounds like a good reason to get one. You add peanut butter to your version and you have a modified Elvis.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Nope, and nope.
This wasn't a for-sale activity for my Mom, her hungry kids devoured them all; and no, of course the toppings go on the buttered side. (I thought my footnote was a joke.)

And yes, BTW, three bucks for a sandwich, that's definitely fancy-schmancy. THREE meats, sheesh...

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Not around here, thats Po folks food
A Burger cost $6 bucks, Subway 4.99 Qiznos $5.99 salad 5.99 slice a freaking pizza is 3.50 so its a good sarnie at a good price.
thanx,
bill
"You're just like me streak. You never left the free-fire zone.You think aspirins and meetings and cold showers are going to clean out your head. What you want is God's permission to paint the trees with the bad guys. That wont happen big mon." Clete
New Ouch!
Hey, I thought the cost-of-living was a lot lower in Murica than over here?!?

WTF happened??? (You live in Beverly Hills, or something?) (And WTF is/are "Qiznos"???)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Qiznos . .
. . is a submarine sandwitch chain horning in on Subway, but still much smaller. They just opened one across the street but I haven't tried it. Sub sandwitches are, at least, pretty large.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New They suck - lots of grease, shoe-leather bread
-drl
Expand Edited by deSitter March 23, 2004, 02:30:33 PM EST
New Contra-Ross - I like them quite a bit
Lots of mushrooms and guac on the veggie subs.

While we're on the subject of chain sandwiches, Jimmy John's is pretty good, too.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Quizno's beats Subway hands down in my book.
New not if you want a cold Italian sub
Get that dam thing out of the toaster, but sir thats what makes them special, no thats what makes em taste like shit. For a chain sub I prefer Blimpies Best. For a non chain and in a restaurant that understands, I like Torpedos.
thanx,
bill
New Out of the toaster...
That, sir, is not a sub, but a special creature known as a grinder...

HTH!

I like them toasted occasionally.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Whacked
We've got one of those in Kingston, too.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New standard prices nationwide with small local variation
     true Cuban Sammich - (boxley) - (15)
         My Mom's German-Swedish Grilled "Waffle Sandwich" - (CRConrad) - (14)
             Sounds like.... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Almost. Only... - (CRConrad)
             but did she sell them in cuban restaurants for $3 bucks? - (boxley) - (11)
                 Nope, and nope. - (CRConrad) - (10)
                     Not around here, thats Po folks food - (boxley) - (9)
                         Ouch! - (CRConrad) - (8)
                             Qiznos . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                                 They suck - lots of grease, shoe-leather bread -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Contra-Ross - I like them quite a bit - (admin) - (3)
                                     Quizno's beats Subway hands down in my book. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                         not if you want a cold Italian sub - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Out of the toaster... - (admin)
                                 Whacked - (jake123)
                             standard prices nationwide with small local variation -NT - (boxley)

Wanted: Web developer, command line junkie getting his freak on.
132 ms