IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New YAN breakfast freak - moi.
(Although my only ~diurnal clock may cause that to occur most anytime) Agree entirely re the merely pedestrian aspect of - Never 'running on Empty', as well. Skip anything, but not desayuner, Idiot!

Bangers! At least versions as interpreted in this US county: light-skinned as well as light hued, not over-spiced - thus a delightful complement to eggs to one's pref. I imagine there are n- recipes in the land of origin, about which nuance I am iggerant, but I never had an awful one in UK - so I guess that The Public keeps certain foods ~honest (?)

But for periodic indulgence, I'll go with Eggs Benedict, the traditional with 'Canadian' bacon (though the best such products I ever have eaten - came from or, while in Denmark).

No comparison of genuine Danish-raised and any other source I've encountered. Best-ever I recall: in a Bn'B in Harwich! before taking ferry, with car --> Esbjerg: ham from Dk, that is. Of course too, there are many ways to screw up mere Hollandaise - and the MBA-chefs of the world add thickeners so as to avoid the batch-to-order. We need not speak of the Bowdlerizers.

As to what 'bed' you choose for the above - far better than the 'English' muffin (which may be neither English nor a muffin).. are some less-dense confabulations whose composition I foolishly failed to seek out.

[set ambience]
Anyway.. a proper job of the above + Mimosa made with authentic Champagne in crystal -- all with suitable company from prior to that break-fast-ing: surely ranks right Up There with, say..

Winging a slavering Capitalist with a backpack full of extorted funds, in full chat.?. with your Weatherby Magnum - as he lopes across the moors with his swag.
[/set ambience]

Now, BOTH in the same morning -?!- local Nirvana.

MMmmmmmmmmoi
New egg mcmuffin n ham with orange soda and 20/20 is yer fav?
actually a hollandaise is extremely difficult to get right, I prefer my orange juice separate from my bubbly for breakfast. Danish ham is exquisite but hungarian canned bacon is the best for rashers. Havnt seen it anywhere outside of Alaska. Good choice for a balanced meal.
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     On Breakfast - (pwhysall) - (32)
         But isn't that kedgeree a corruption? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Indeedy. - (pwhysall)
         Re: On Breakfast - (lincoln)
         YAN breakfast freak - moi. - (Ashton) - (1)
             egg mcmuffin n ham with orange soda and 20/20 is yer fav? - (boxley)
         Meh. Breakfast food is my fav, but usually skip it. - (FuManChu)
         BASTARDS !!! Fried eggs and bacon! - (CRConrad)
         Semi-vegan alternative to sausage - (Ashton) - (1)
             Those are pretty good. - (admin)
         More Breakfast - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             s/",in=inch/", in=inch/ in Note 4 - (a6l6e6x)
             Looks beautiful on Mozilla Win32. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 UPCASE vs. Capitalized - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Anything else in that directory? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Only other thing I have in html right now . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Full English - (bepatient) - (16)
             Everyone knows - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 True enough. - (bepatient)
             What is this "black pudding" of which you speak? -NT - (admin) - (13)
                 Whenever that name has come up - (Ashton)
                 AKA blood pudding. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 not for you lad - (boxley) - (9)
                     Sounds nasty. - (admin) - (5)
                         It's not that bad, however... - (Meerkat) - (3)
                             I'll take your word on it... - (admin)
                             Thats the evening prep. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Some people eat it twice a day? Oh boy. -NT - (Meerkat)
                         Always must try new things. - (bepatient)
                     Ah, "Who Stole the Kishka?" - (a6l6e6x)
                     Re-read the forum title, please - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Arteries - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Here is a version you can have - (boxley)

Bad hair often requires a good hat.
67 ms