IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ya, that's it.
I used:

strSQL = "SELECT tblBLS_Add.* FROM tblBLS_Add WHERE (((tblBLS_Add.BatchNo)=" & Me![BatchNo] & "));"

Set rstA = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(strSQL, dbOpenDynaset)

Now I'm having trouble with a stupid form losing its filter after doing a bunch of code. It's completely baffling me. And I can't reset the filter with code either.

[Edit] WEEEEEE!!!! Fixed it. But actually a head-slap because I myself was causing the filter to go off from a bit of code that I lifted for use from a different application. Bad me.
Collapse Edited by acagle March 15, 2004, 06:08:27 PM EST
Ya, that's it.
I used:

strSQL = "SELECT tblBLS_Add.* FROM tblBLS_Add WHERE (((tblBLS_Add.BatchNo)=" & Me![BatchNo] & "));"

Now I'm having trouble with a stupid form losing its filter after doing a bunch of code. It's completely baffling me. And I can't reset the filter with code either.
Collapse Edited by acagle March 15, 2004, 06:08:48 PM EST
Ya, that's it.
I used:

[Edit] WEEEEEE!!!! But actually a head-slap because I myself was causing the filter to go off from a bit of code that I lifted for use from a different application. Bad me.
New Cut and paste is a known killer! :)
Alex

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom ... the argument of tyrants ... the creed of slaves. -- William Pitt, addressing the British House of Commons (1783)
     OpenRecordset in Access. - (acagle) - (13)
         Join the tables and only select from one of them -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
             Re: Join the tables and only select from one of them - (acagle)
             Re: Join the tables and only select from one of them - (acagle) - (4)
                 I can't figure that strategy out. - (FuManChu) - (3)
                     I think - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         Ya, that's it. - (acagle) - (1)
                             Cut and paste is a known killer! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Bookmarks? - (altmann)
         'Nother question. - (acagle) - (4)
             Oooh, fun :-) - (ben_tilly)
             SELECT DISTINCT or a GROUP BY -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                 In access, I think its Select DistinctRow -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Make and examine a "Find Duplicates" Query - (FuManChu)

Iggy Pop in Daisy Dukes.
84 ms