IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New All your dash are belong to MS
[link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/36186.html|TheReg]. It is surreal...

According to a Tuesday court filing, "On its we site Lindows.com encourages visitors to pronouce 'Lin---s' as 'LinDash', which also bears an auditive resemblance to Windows." Well, it might in Bethnal Green, but the complaint doesn't mention that. Instead, it goes on to tell us that Lin---s is so little different from Lindows that it should be assumed that the public, "when confronted with 'Lin---s', will be reminded of 'Lindows'." And as Lindows, according to the court, infringes the Windows trademark in Benelux, then Lin---s must be wrong too, right?

We caution you not to pursue this logic too far, in case your head explodes. Should Lin---s be ruled out of court too, and should Lindows.com subsequently go for something that sounds like Lindash... No, don't go there.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'm still waiting for M$
to go after
1. Marvin windows
2. Andersen windows
3. Pella windows
4. Other windows....

After all, the consumer may mistakenly order Microsoft windows to be installed in their new house...
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
New Microsoft is not bad at hardware.
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft Screws.
--

...what happened to intelligence of this country?
-- Sen. Kerry.
New Hey Martha, shut them flying winders. It's gettin' cold...
     All your dash are belong to MS - (Another Scott) - (4)
         I'm still waiting for M$ - (jbrabeck) - (3)
             :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Microsoft is not bad at hardware. - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                 Hey Martha, shut them flying winders. It's gettin' cold... -NT - (jbrabeck)

That's what Brian Boitano'd do!
38 ms