IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New what a buncha fuckin pissant fuckwit knicker twisters!
take sir cyclic moniker and hand it to doc, see the full moon see Ross bark, put the stress of being dam near living under the bridge and stir in some suds. Whine fuck whine if it bothers you dont read the posts, if it annoys you beyond all control flame his ass. Just quit fucking whining about it.

Yes he gets on a roll, me looking at my rolling gut, peeling face, and acute gas being called a fag hag makes me giggle and that is not a pretty sight I promise you. Yes he can be a lot of annoying things, so what. Its not like its something new. Ignore change the channel because I suspect calling fucking Powell of the FCC is not going to get desit fined and off the air.

Some left because of bickering, did anyone ever consider that perhaps they grew out of THIS THING? doesnt mean they dont like us individually and in a group, they just dont have the need to come in to this bar and hang out with the crew as often or anymore. Thats it. Its not a crisis, not a World shattering event, some folks prefer disco and budlight, doesnt mean they dont have fond memories, they just managed to get a life without the LRPD. More power toem.

Greg shit all over whom you please, just try to drag it in here in the bog so you dont annoy the front 3 trying to pick up chicks walking by.
thanx
bill

when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I might need rehab.
I don't know why in fuck I've been posting with this group for over 8 years now. Jesus. I need a life.

That said, I've enjoyed it and as long as I do enjoy it, I'll keep coming back.

We're all fuckheads at our core, else why would we be working with fucking computers?

bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
New Re: I might need rehab.
Mike,
You write:"I don't know why in fuck I've been posting with this group for over 8 years now. Jesus. I need a life."

Fucking finally! You understand how I feel about you and your posts... I've been wondering why you've been here for 8 years spewing your banal commie crap too...

I guess I better start going to church. Miracles do happen.
Just a few thoughts,

Danno
New Meta Admin

You Sillies !!
New That's it! That's why!
I'm here to piss you off. Thanks for reminding me!
bcnu,
Mikem

I don't do third world languages. So no, I don't do Java.
New Existence cancels out programming!
-drl
     what a buncha fuckin pissant fuckwit knicker twisters! - (boxley) - (5)
         I might need rehab. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Re: I might need rehab. - (danreck) - (3)
                 Meta Admin - (Ashton)
                 That's it! That's why! - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Existence cancels out programming! -NT - (deSitter)

Massteria!
77 ms