As for Pagan symbolism, while there are Pagans today, and some few favor the Classic pattern of abstraction (most chose Egyptian, Celtic or Eastern patterns), they are no threat whatever because they do not seek in any way to be the government - what they want from the government is protection from the Christians, who would very happily murder every non-Christian in the world if not held in check by the law - and who are a direct threat to government because they want to be the government.

Christian icons on government property are a direct threat not only to non-Christians but to the government itself and cannot be tolerated. Pagan symbolism is just that, abstract symbolism - neither an object of worship nor a threat to government or to people of other religions.

Common belief, far fetched, and sterotyping fallacies. While there may be Christians who believe that, not all of them do. I am one of the Christians who do not believe in wiping out all other religions and their people. I have no desire to run the government. You are treating Christian symbols as if they were Nazi symbols or something. Those Christian beliefs that you claim all Christians have, are totally against the teachings of Jesus. You are judging all of Christianity based on the actions of a few radical Christians. Would you like me to judge all Pagans based on the actions of a few radical Pagans that used to harass me because I am a Christian? That is one road I refuse to travel down.