IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Orion's Absence
I was told that I could let you know that Norman,(Orion Blastar), is taking an undetermined leave of absence from Iwethey for awhile. He and other members of his family are dealing with health issues, his son is very sick and his wife has some medical concerns.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New Re: Orion's Absence
Pass on our regards, I'll drop an email.
-drl
New Thanks for passing that on
-----
Steve
New Thanks.
Bummer.. rains / pours

Probably not good timing for his coursework; I trust that someone will get message to the academics, leave of absence and all.

Candle lit.
New He wrote his instructor
He's having to take care of his son a lot who can't breathe well, and he is seeing his doctor soon (Tuesday, I think).

It's mostly extra stress on his part, the doctors don't seem to know why his son is having so much trouble breathing.

Not sure of the status of his wife right now, but I'll post an update when I have one. She had to have some tests.

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New Re: He wrote his instructor
It seems to be allergies. A lot of doctors are too lazy to put up with the skin tests needed to properly diagnose allergies. I'm more worried about Bonnie.
-drl
New Me too
Did you reach him, then, he was trying to email you about his computer or something. Did he tell you about Bonnie?

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
New yes
He knows I'm here to help when he needs it. I'll have my truck up here soon. If you know of any 10$ or more per hour jobs let me know :)
-drl
New Update on Norman
Okay, Norman said I can fill you in, so here's an update on his family.

Bonnie, his wife has a lump in her breast, I don't know if she found it or it was examined, but they are awaiting the test results, he says they may know by Wednesday, and they are concerned because her family has a history of cancer.

His son James is breathing a little better, and now it is looking like it might be allergies, (I was thinking maybe Asthma), but anyway, that's what I know at this time.

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
New Allergy Induced Asthma - most likely
I had/have it. Dogs, cats, horses, hay-fever things (ragweed, mold, pollen) all cause lung lock.

No I don't think pets are cute. Ever.

The tree of research must from time to time be refreshed with the blood of bean counters.
     -- Alan Kay
New Re: Allergy Induced Asthma - most likely
Is it hard to diagnose, because the doctors seem to be puzzled about it.

I don't know if they have any pets. They had a little tiny dog once, but I can't remember if they have one now.

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
New Drag!
Pass along my personal best wishes, and bid him return when things are better.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
New Will do
And I hope he hears about Bonnie soon, and that it's good news.

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
New Another Update
They got the results of the sonogram back on Bonnie's tests, (Norman's wife), but all it said was undetermined, contact the doctor, so I guess the next step is an actual biopsy, which hasn't been done yet. I'm not really sure.

Norman thanks you all for your concerns and is doing his best to cope with it all.

Nightowl >8#

Eric Hoffer
New New update
They think it is a lymph node, want a follow up in three months for Bonnie.

James is doing better, been breathing better, no more congestion for a while.

I got a 46 and 48 out of 50 on my first two papers. The stress got to me, but I kept my grades intact. Not so sure on my next two papers. I get the third paper back tonight in class. I turn in the fourth paper tonight. Next week will be the final week. This is the hardest class I've taken so far, critical thinking, taking up more of my free-time to figure stuff out. I am no good with words and finding stuff in the words, so I have to keep reading the material until I find the assumptons, the fallacies, the issues, etc.

I thought I'd drop in a check things out and post an update on my status.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

Orion's Absence - (Nightowl) - (14)
         Re: Orion's Absence - (deSitter)
         Thanks for passing that on -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Thanks. - (Ashton) - (4)
             He wrote his instructor - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 Re: He wrote his instructor - (deSitter) - (2)
                     Me too - (Nightowl) - (1)
                         yes - (deSitter)
         Update on Norman - (Nightowl) - (2)
             Allergy Induced Asthma - most likely - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 Re: Allergy Induced Asthma - most likely - (Nightowl)
         Drag! - (jb4) - (1)
             Will do - (Nightowl)
         Another Update - (Nightowl) - (1)
             New update - (orion)

It’s merely anecdotal, but someone who can severely misconstrue the meaning of “Green Eggs and Ham” has no business being considered smart.
193 ms