IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tell that to our dead.
I'm sorry, but that's a little bit overdoing it - did the people in the World Trade Center forget to type in IDDQD before going to work that morning?

Or how about the guy from Idaho (I don't have an online link yet) who died, as the first official casualty of this military action? No, I'm not saying back down over some blood, I'm saying don't laugh at the people over their doing their duty.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Not to downplay the "first casualty"
But as I understand it, he got stuck between two trucks backing up, where he shouldn't have been. Hardly what I would call a wartime casualty; it could as easily have happened back in Idaho.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Whoops.
That's what I get for reporting something I overheard in the background as I was heading out the door.

Still, we will take casualties in this war, and I think my point stands.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     So this is the Religion forum now? - (marlowe) - (7)
         Tell that to our dead. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Not to downplay the "first casualty" - (admin) - (1)
                 Whoops. - (inthane-chan)
         Hey man, its a Holy War - what do you expect? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Cackle.. Cackle..________pace pace, o mio dio -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Always Cackling, Like An Intellectual Hyena - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Re: As said above - don't come here unless sober - (dmarker2)

Like many lawyers, he's overly fond of argument, even when in agreement. Not that anyone here would be into that...
41 ms