IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Go buy a sense of humour, nitwit.
Then maybe you'll recognize a joke when you see it.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
Expand Edited by CRConrad Feb. 12, 2004, 02:43:29 AM EST
New I recognize *funny* jokes perfectly well
The humor gets lost after you throw enough fucks in.

Ben
"good ideas and bad code build communities, the other three combinations do not"
- [link|http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2000-October/003023.html|Stefano Mazzocchi]
     Question for heads - (deSitter) - (23)
         Probably because the dash IS an option on its own, to tar? -NT - (CRConrad) - (16)
             Nice try, but - (deSitter) - (15)
                 No, for many (most?) old commands, that's DOUBLE dash. (*) - (CRConrad) - (14)
                     Re: No, for many (most?) old commands, that's DOUBLE dash. ( - (deSitter) - (13)
                         WTF is "bash"?!? - (CRConrad) - (12)
                             Bzzt, wrong. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Go buy a sense of humour, nitwit. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     I recognize *funny* jokes perfectly well - (ben_tilly)
                             Re: WTF is "bash"?!? - (deSitter) - (8)
                                 blow me read the quoted man pages I cited!!! - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Re: blow me read the quoted man pages I cited!!! - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         also notice the description of the flags - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Re: also notice the description of the flags - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 /me/bangs head on floor - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     s'one send email to ESR or Moen -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Then shut the f...heck up and listen, f...numbskull! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     jEEEz -NT - (deSitter)
         Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (boxley) - (5)
             Re: Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 My edition is 1979 and doesnt state that? what edition are - (boxley)
                 Re: Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (deSitter) - (2)
                     No it doesn't. - (pwhysall)
                     Dash by itself is meaningless in tar - (Arkadiy)

I valued your opinion more when I was being paid to.
101 ms