IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New /me/bangs head on floor
bsd man page indicated by example dash required, 1979 unix hard copy shows no such animal. In Xenix dash required, forpro another unix/bsd mix dash required prime MIPS unix dash required unix no dash needed linux eithr or sys5 either or. Evolution at work.
thanx,
bill
and everywhere the great Curse of the New World, the American Child, in all its raucous, spoiled, undiciplined, selfish ghastliness, the female specimens keeping up an incessant high-pitched whine and the male infants racketing like cowpokes on payday. There's nothing wrong with grown Americans, by and large you wont find heartier men or bonnier women anywhere, but the only remedy I can see for the children is to run Herod for President.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New s'one send email to ESR or Moen
-drl
     Question for heads - (deSitter) - (23)
         Probably because the dash IS an option on its own, to tar? -NT - (CRConrad) - (16)
             Nice try, but - (deSitter) - (15)
                 No, for many (most?) old commands, that's DOUBLE dash. (*) - (CRConrad) - (14)
                     Re: No, for many (most?) old commands, that's DOUBLE dash. ( - (deSitter) - (13)
                         WTF is "bash"?!? - (CRConrad) - (12)
                             Bzzt, wrong. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Go buy a sense of humour, nitwit. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     I recognize *funny* jokes perfectly well - (ben_tilly)
                             Re: WTF is "bash"?!? - (deSitter) - (8)
                                 blow me read the quoted man pages I cited!!! - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Re: blow me read the quoted man pages I cited!!! - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         also notice the description of the flags - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Re: also notice the description of the flags - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 /me/bangs head on floor - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     s'one send email to ESR or Moen -NT - (deSitter)
                                 Then shut the f...heck up and listen, f...numbskull! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     jEEEz -NT - (deSitter)
         Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (boxley) - (5)
             Re: Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 My edition is 1979 and doesnt state that? what edition are - (boxley)
                 Re: Unix Programmers Manual Volume 1 Bell Labs - (deSitter) - (2)
                     No it doesn't. - (pwhysall)
                     Dash by itself is meaningless in tar - (Arkadiy)

Nobody EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!
67 ms