IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I meant, does the app have permission to do the select
who gets to run the app is another whole deal (and none of my concern).

But, at least where we work, our DBA are having fun with schemas and permissions. I have to log in as one user and my tables are owned by yet another user. I access those tables through stored procs owned by yet another user.

So - permission to select, insert, update, delete (sigh, no truncate) granted to the stored procs.
Permission to execute granted to my login for the stored procs.
New yes that app has permissions
the actual error was that oracle didnt have enough sharedmem to put the sql statement together so popped a generic winders instead of app winder about permissions.
thanx,
bill
and everywhere the great Curse of the New World, the American Child, in all its raucous, spoiled, undiciplined, selfish ghastliness, the female specimens keeping up an incessant high-pitched whine and the male infants racketing like cowpokes on payday. There's nothing wrong with grown Americans, by and large you wont find heartier men or bonnier women anywhere, but the only remedy I can see for the children is to run Herod for President.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     oracle/java expertise please - (boxley) - (10)
         Java threads are out of memory - (deSitter) - (2)
             209 at present have ability to bump to 400 whaddya think? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Let the experts here say - (deSitter)
         Details? - (admin) - (2)
             No shit :) - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Java can use a lot of RAM. - (admin)
         While I don't know about memory allocation/verification with - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
             thru the app yes, to public - (boxley) - (2)
                 I meant, does the app have permission to do the select - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                     yes that app has permissions - (boxley)

Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up.
80 ms