IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Once more with FEELING
sorry no link this Paper redraws the same script.
Group in car. Lets go kill some of those Drunk natives. Drive next to them, sotto voice, we are sneaking up on a drunken eskimo "goal!!" as paint ball knocks said reciepient in the head.
Exhultion Reins
Get that Eskimo cunt goes the play by play.
"right in the face!" go after her! as they chase her down the street and he captures all the action. Lots more of same recorded for posterity.

Any resemblance to Nigger knocking? Do you know what it is? Do you Care?
We can ahem all we wish but the intent of these shits was to target a hated minority in Alaska and degrade them, nothing more nothing less. If that is acceptable to all of you so be it.

You casn kiss my Native loving ass and my half breed kids will spit on you and my full blood eskimo wife will kick you in the nuts while I chortle, and video tape, no harm intended. Just a prank ahole,
thanx,
Ox who gibbers but knows Finland will back his play
If only he could figure out what it was.

tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New I had no problem discerning the 'intent' here
And intent.. is a big part (trying to discover that in trial) of - suitable punishment.

Yes, these were white-trash in the land of er frostbitten necks? with all the charm and lovable prankishness of a water moccasin (from yer present hangout).

They *meant* to humiliate, to intimidate and come as close as they could get away with ~'hangin a nigger' - guess what their Parents taught these scum, from the cradle (?)

6 mos. ain't excessive. Horse-whipping wouldn't teach either. Humiliate parents? - good thought but not in the program. 400 hours service in a leper colony would be about right.

A.
New Yeah, I was beginning to think that was what it was.
     There is Justice - (boxley) - (13)
         the story "implies" - (bconnors) - (9)
             Which punishment? - (addison) - (8)
                 I'd question the sentence - (wharris2) - (7)
                     If its the one I saw, I wouldn't. - (addison) - (5)
                         Disagree, of course. - (wharris2) - (4)
                             Well.. - (addison) - (3)
                                 Consider the following - (jb4) - (2)
                                     What jurisidiction? - (addison) - (1)
                                         A slight misunderstanding - (jb4)
                     BOx linked the story before; the damage was bad enough. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Once more with FEELING - (boxley) - (2)
             I had no problem discerning the 'intent' here - (Ashton)
             Yeah, I was beginning to think that was what it was. -NT - (CRConrad)

I agree with everything you said except "lol".
47 ms