IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thought 'mine' was clear.
'Religion' is about powerful manipulative human-made organizations, created to mollify the fearful (about why they're here? what's coming? and things that go bump in the night.. generally). Run by humans, with all the usual id, ego, power, Authority and other scams intermixed eternally. It's a dirty job, but there seem no end of takers..

Thus my affiliation? Elsewhere; properly unnameable and by definition: inexpressible. As a partly- homo-sap too, I am not required to accept any idiocy wherever found, however popular it is to pick a Tag and wave it.

(Now when the next heresy trials begin: I will say what's necessary to escape. No point in dying for the unPrincipled..)

HTH

A.
New Partly- Homo-Sap too?
What is the other part?
New I can only whistle it..
..and occasionally play it on the cornet.

And I'm not supposed to tell, anyway.. Spoils the suspense for others appearing on the stage.

:-\ufffd
New Miserable Cynic
God I pity you. I may be crazy, but I can love. You are effectively dead. You use "humor" like heroin - to deaden your lack of any feeling for what is ALIVE. Like Sheridan and his good Indians. The manifest destiny of the soulless.
     sanity, A leading one of theirs, over there disavows Osama - (boxley) - (21)
         Do unto your competitors while they're otherwise occupied. - (Andrew Grygus)
         One beats zero, but - - (Ashton) - (19)
             Don't know your religion Ash, but... - (jb4) - (4)
                 Thought 'mine' was clear. - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Partly- Homo-Sap too? - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         I can only whistle it.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Miserable Cynic - (deSitter)
             Give me a fucking break - (cwbrenn) - (13)
                 Re: Give me a fucking break - (wharris2)
                 My, my. Such language. - (marlowe) - (1)
                     That? Pshaw. - (cwbrenn)
                 Yes: *since* his way-over-the-top excretion. Only. - (Ashton) - (8)
                     well, when you put it that way - (cwbrenn) - (1)
                         Thanks.. comment wasn't intended ad-hominem in any event. - (Ashton)
                     Late night shows? - (wharris2) - (3)
                         Airwaves: rf signal. No cable. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             I remember years ago a guy - (boxley)
                             Re: Airwaves: rf signal. No cable. - (wharris2)
                     There's hardly a thing on the late night airwaves... - (marlowe) - (1)
                         Well.. there's always KCSM-60 in San Mateo CA (Silly V.) - (Ashton)
                 Yes - (deSitter)

I'm gonna break him like a wedding vow on the Jerry Springer Show.
74 ms