IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ICLRPD

"Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when President George Bush loses his."

lincoln

"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New LOL!
--

"...and pronounce all four E's in the word 'shit'"
New That'd make a great .sig!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #141219 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=141219|ICLRPD]
"I'll stop calling this crew 'Orwellian' when they stop using 1984 as an operations manual." - J. Bradford DeLong
     ICLRPD - (lincoln) - (3)
         LOL! -NT - (Arkadiy)
         That'd make a great .sig! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
             ICLRPD (new thread) - (inthane-chan)

You keep using that word, but I do not think that it means what you think it does.
35 ms